Off Topic Landfill 5

Which dealer? PM me pls. thank you.

Hey LC, what % off a TRX order are you at? I saw on your sheet 11%, but that was for a 90k msrp. Does that vary with a base model or is it still 11%?

Hi Sam, I am looking for 2022 Kia Forte LXS with 36/10k (best with no down pay). Also is it availble to delivery to NorCA? Like san jose

1 Like

This is a review thread. Please text/call us 818-263-0533

I saw and drooled

But as soon as I saw the 6 speed I CAME

2 Likes

Oh Mike you shouldn’t have :smirk:

I’m going to the landfill
But is that Camarillo?

Linking to Fox… figures

3 Likes

You’re a special type of moron clearly…as if the article is bias in anyway. Just quoting an executives observation. Rather I use you’re preferred tranny news network?

6 Likes

Clearly hit a nerve.

2 Likes

Back on topic, please.

3 Likes

If that was my reply to an on topic post it would be offramped not warned by mods. See how that works…

Kay.
Too Damn High Rent GIF by Sixt

Does this not get your panties in a bunch?

Literally the exact same article word for word.

https://www.reuters.com/business/autos-transportation/chip-undersupply-last-until-2024-says-volkswagen-cfo-boersen-zeitung-2022-04-09/

4 Likes

It’s ok though, this one has a Reuters URL.

@Jrouleau426 should’ve posted this one, although I’m still personally offended that there are gender specific pronouns :angry:

3 Likes

I don’t think they are used to being called out.

1 Like

Do the diono seats latch in tightly? I can’t even get a booster seat into middle of my 5 series, with two diono seats on outside.

They are on seatbelts without latch

Quick Question everyone… I put in my order for the jeep a couple of months back. Does anyone know how to check the status on the build with my VIN number? I know there is a website but I’m not able to find it on the thread. Thank You.

The best reason to get an EV is something called “global warming”.

As far as financials are concerned, with the federal tax credit and state incentives, they are usually competitive or cheaper than ICE cars, especially in the current car price environment. My Mach-e will be around $500/ month for 36 months when tax credit figured in.