Off Topic Landfill 5

is the 22 wrangler 4xe rubicon really $312 a month?

For a pretty base model pre-tax yes

Also depends on the state that you live in. For example, even for a base model, for a FL resident, like myself, the payment would increase to around $379/month and $2,500 approx DAS. Assuming a $60,445 build

Are you still in the market for minivan. I have a 2014 Chrysler town and country with less than 50k miles. Best part is its selling for under $20k. let me know if still in market. bdooley@sudbay.com

Sorry not looking for used cars. Still interested in minivan, let me know if you have any good deal on new models. Thanks.

According to who? :joy:

Next time you post smack on someoneā€™s thread, make sure you keep it posted. And 6 months on orders? RV locks?

Stick to chickenā€¦

Go away mr 50 dollar broker fee to 500 to 300 to 199 lol

$500? I wish it was $500! Either way my broker fee has nothing to do with you posting incorrect information. :man_shrugging:t2:

Whatever makes you feel better man

Dude. You made a comment on your thread that jeep was cracking down on multiple orders. I replied and said lets see if what happens and wait for a reliable source to come out and say it. You went off on me for my comment. As a courtesy i deleted my comment from your thread. Stop talking to me im not responding anymore.

You mean your backhanded comment backfired and you just tried to say face? :grinning:

I personally donā€™t even think the frontier deal is even that good. OP with the sub $200 deal was only because no tax. Tacos used to be mid to low 200ā€™s all day.

How can you bag on a deal that is probably the best deal in the last 6 months and then point out deals that happened over a year ago?

The Frontier deal is best for NOW, maybe not in 6 months but right now it is.

2 Likes

I am not bagging, I am just saying itā€™s not like we havenā€™t seen it before. Nor is it setting a new ā€œbenchmarkā€.

A fair deal for stale bread during a famine

12 Likes

Seemed to have stumbled into the Bag Lounge.

2022 Kia Sorento S/SX/EX Trim with panoramic moonroof. If Hybrid is available then ready to get that one as well.
Ready to buy weekend.

1 Like

yeah until one of our dickhead cops pulls you over and whips out the handy dandy tint tester then you get a $300 ticket and told to report back to the police station once youā€™ve gotten it fixed.

Well, darker tint technically is illegal. A minor offense it may beā€¦however none of us who go darker than legal are doing so ignorantly.

One can certainly understand being an officer and walking up to a car (yet not being able to see the driver and what they may be doing) and that being a bit disconcerting.

3 Likes

i live by several simple mottoā€™s. first and foremost is ā€˜cop-free is the way to be.ā€™

Every one of these cops have the same tint and well as over 3/4 of the population of FL. The only time you will get pulled over is if you are a dickhead and driving like one, give me a reason.

1 Like