Off Topic Landfill 5

Just to clarify, Offstickerprice.com is my biz. I don’t sell damaged cars. Just new from Audi, bmw, etc…

Completely separate from Offlease.com.

@Mateusz_Strojek - we emailed several times earlier this month. Replied back to your text from just earlier too. Never got a text from you on 4/18 if you were referring to me.

1 Like

I went back and corrected my error. It wasn’t my intention to mislead anyone.

1 Like

Not sure if this is allowed, but plugging my Mirai lease transfer: 2021 Toyota Mirai Limited Lease Transfer: $517/month, 1,147 miles/month, SoCal, Hydrogen Fuel Card

hello,
looking to find an X3M deal. located in TX. Have looked through your recent posts. Please contact me via DM.
thanks,
Nayan

What did your payments come out to?

or mercedes deals where no rebates can be added, right?

i don’t have a clue what you’re talking about and i’d appreciate it if you refrained from insulting me. thanks.

Sure stop the nonstop personal attacks on our reputation and deals simply because you can’t compete. This disparaging has been going in for over a year.

2 Likes

i don’t understand why you feel that everything is about you. feels kind of selfish, if you ask me. take a step back, breathe, and carry on.

Knock it off. You know exactly what you are doing.

1 Like

@aronchi you are simply pathetic at this point.

1 Like

Sure thing boss I will go back to selling phone numbers as you say.

sling those phone numbers, baby.

Both of you can continue here, but better if you stop this shit show.

1 Like

Where I come from, I was taught to keep my head down, work hard, and be humble. I promise you, truly nobody cares. But regardless, I didn’t say a thing about you. I’m sorry you automatically assume everything is always about you. I would take it easy. Take that station wagon for a spin and cool off.

Your reputation and modus operandi shows otherwise. I am going to out of respect for the forum stop responding.

Any messages without a :chocolate_bar: are not from Hershey.

And yes I did take my wagon out today and had a lovely brunch.

Great deal, where is this dealership?

What deals do you have for highlander xse at the moment? Thanks