Off Topic Landfill 5

It’s actually not how it works.

There was already a tiktoker who did this as a joke on the same video & this guy is just using that to get views.

The whole whistle-blower process takes months if not years.

Rolling stone isn’t credible journalism? But their writers all have such impressive duhgrees

3 Likes

It took less than a day for this guy.

Season 1 GIF by The Simpsons

Their desperation is showing as they attempt to single-handedly cancel Eric Clapton. Another reason I support Taibbi, despite rarely agreeing with him, he broke the chains and ran, and I can get behind that by itself.

1 Like

yep and they glorify gene Simmons. Mustn’t go against dear leader

1 Like

IMO, Anyone who needs to look at tik tok videos to meet their weekly article deadline, an editor who approves & publishes it, I’ll say is purely tip toeing in the “tabloid” territory.

1 Like

Can you PM me the dealership details please

Any reason you think programs will get worse on these vehicles for 2022?

No I see your point, I was genuinely asking a question as you deal with leases day in and day out, I was just looking for your opinion.

I have not seen them get better yet but we literally have no data points on any programs for 22 yet so either way, we don’t know.

1 Like

I do not see them getting better. The risk falls more on the customer than the broker in this bulk order. That’s why I reduced my fee to $50. Because customers should not get shafted due to uncertainty and $250 is quite a bit of money to let go of.

1 Like

I tend to agree with @DistrictCars, with a min of 100 orders, that’s $25k in non-refundable broker fees if pricing goes crazy. The dealer deposit is fully refundable, but this is quite a payday for the broker no matter what happens.

3 Likes

F*** man that’s awesome. I love the matte black

1 Like

Wooooooow so beautiful. Congratulation

1 Like

Looks SICK! I like your dealer given the plethora of black cars, especially the one parked behind you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lease or purchase outright ?

that’s NYC for you lol. 50% of the cars in inventory were black

lease

TRX order :white_check_mark:

5 Likes

Details? 1010

11% off no deposit from Chapman

1 Like

Just make it $0. The difference between $50 and $0 is effectively nothing and by making it $50, you are actually doing yourself a disservice by making the point that you value your services at effectively nothing.

1 Like