Off Topic Landfill 4

I can respect that and thank you for your approach and feedback. This will be diligently noted and anyway that I can improve my delivery will taken with respect and intent to grow.

1 Like

With that said, I’ll clean up the thread in a few minutes of the non-relevant posts that don’t need to be in a marketplace posting.

Thank you.

I’m open to negotiation as mentioned, please reach out.

Thanks,

hello, i am interested, PM me please!

hello, if this is still available i am interested, PM me! thanks

I am interested, message me please!

Antifa and 9.9% state income tax to name a few…

Hello, I would like to know what is the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits (if any) for a 2020 or 2021 base, 36 months/12k, zip code 91007? Thanks

It doesn’t work that way

what does that mean?

We aren’t going to do all the work for you. If you need that info you can go to Edmunds.com

Wow! I thought this was a kind forum to ask questions. Didn’t know this turn into a terrible customer service on Toyota Cody_Carter Dealer.
Glad to know who I wouldn’t be dealing with when it is time to buy a car. Here’s a suggest for you Cody. Take your sarcastic comment elsewhere.

2 Likes

What a JOKE below. He is NO HELP! And no you have not try your hardest. Lack of enthusiasm.

Cody@RetracAuto.com
714/397/4829 cell/ Text ok :slight_smile:

I am here to help with all your questions in regards to Toyota leasing. Email/Call/Text for a Full Price sheet.

No Pressure here just amazing deals. I have helped a crazy amount of people on this page so I hope to get some reviews showing that. Many have shopped my deals and found them unbeatable. (I try my hardest).

If you need anything let me know.

I’ve personally dealt with Cody on a lease before, he is a great guy to work with. I think you might have just caught him on a bad day.

Don’t take it to the heart, we all have bad days lol.

Thanks for your comment. If Cody is having a bad day than that is on him. He shouldn’t even post if he is having a crappy day. I am looking to get a car and wanted advise. He shouldn’t lie about “I am here to help with all your questions in regards to Toyota leasing.” That is BS! I am glad to take my money elsewhere. :rofl: :laughing:

Agreed, you are free to do whatever you want with your cash, although Cody’s deals are probably the best deals out there for Toyota’s.

Honestly though, the info your looking for shouldn’t be to hard to find here in the forums.

Cheers bud :beers:

:+1:Thanks again bud. I prefer not to deal with Cody. Too bad for him no deal :-1:

What 2020 or 2021 base vehicle are you looking for?

hello is this still available? i would be very interested in this transfer