Off Topic Landfill 4

You’re making a huge assumption here and quite wrong. Anyway, let’s stay on topic and not spam this thread.

Lol you’re quite wrong. Try finding any of these with 50k miles or more and see what the price is

1 Like

Let me clarify. If I were in the market for a Ghibli, what would make you think I’d rather go for a 3+ year old used one vs a fairly new '22.

if we’re doing hypotheticals - anyone in the market for a ghibli is bound to make poor decisions (well below leasehacker standards)

If you look at the photo close enough, you can actually see it deprecitaing.

9 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Leave it to Maserati to make nearly the only Italian that depreciates as fast as the gas it burns.

1 Like

I loved our 2017 Ghibli S (Bianco/Nero) with a 0.0001 MF… didn’t care what anyone said and woke the neighborhood up with 7am cold starts… can’t explain it… for all the faults, flaws and drawbacks, loved it. But it’s like an old flame you had a really hot fling with - once you were done with her, you were done. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Fancy Fiat with Ferrari maintenance costs. :skull:

I’m sure that has nothing to do with their RV’s

3 Likes

republican?

Centrist - Realest

Hydro in the sun looks so good @BYGFEET

2 Likes

sorry, but that topic is too damned big already without adding pics

nice! friend has a hydro that was ordered in april that’s supposed to arrive @ Gupton on 7/29… but with jeep tracking still showing it ‘in production’ I doubt it’ll arrive that soon. It’ll be the last of the 2022s i assume.

Some pics from Gupton from 4/12

6 Likes

Any pics from the Koon Jeep lot ?

I live 2 miles from there and drive by it almost everyday. I don’t see too many JLs on their lot, Koons get them in and they’re picked up fairly quickly. I see mostly JTs on Koons’ lot.

1 Like

Anyone else notice this Jeep 4xe kit from Juventus’ game today?

9 Likes

oh wow , WOW wow

1 Like

I might need to order JUVE jersey as well !

I do have Man U with old CHEVY sponsor
Vlahovic 7 jersey

1 Like