Off Topic Landfill 4

Jersey baby early bird gets the worm

1 Like

You are clearly a spoiled brat with a hole in your heart and few real life friends. Pathetic.

How do I block this moron?

My boy I literally outwork you and your entire family. Spoiled lol far from it, I know the value of a dollar. And who asked you what you thought? You called me spoiled yet you don’t know me and assume I don’t have friends because I comment in the morning bahahahaha. Get you some real money and go get a nice i3 or Chevy bolt or whatever your broke a$$ EV thread commenting self can afford.

Alex, things only an entitled little bitch would say for $500 please. Struck a nerve? :joy:

Ya cuz I hate getting called spoiled, I may be young and arrogant but I put the work in behind it, I’m not some bum that sits at home all day doing nothing talking about daddy’s money. Since COVID I never took an off day, never got any unemployment benefits (other than 1200$ for stimulus) or used PPP for fraud or on myself, and never complained about wearing a crappy mask for 13 months straight with 12 hour shifts. So please take that spoiled/obnoxious/bratty garbage or whatever you wanna call me and shove it where the sun don’t shine

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Another good thread ruined because the internet is anonymous…

3 Likes

And that’s enough of this thread for me…

Awkward Season 9 GIF by The Office

2 Likes

Stop giving desis a bad rep.

2 Likes

I was called obnoxious asshole for replying at 10 AM lol but ok

Not to mention what does me being Indian have anything to do with this.

7 Likes

Too bad all the hard work and bunches of money still won’t buy humility, which is more premium than Acura, Infiniti and Buick combined.

3 Likes

He wouldn’t be the first person on this site to brag about his car. But what was said earlier is uncalled for and why wouldn’t that go into landfill?

7 Likes

As was already suggested before all the posts went to landfill, you guys want to take this to PM maybe? As funny as this Crackerjack psychology ted talk is to read it has nothing to do with anything and is just a more creative way of reigniting shit flinging but from the made up moral superiority position.

The topic of tires comes up regularly, so I can repurpose this into a more general thread about tire replacement / tire shopping if there is interest.

Please register your option:

• Yes - make it general and ongoing
  • No - keep it limited to BestUsedTires → TireMart discussion

0 voters

I tried to tell him his numbers were off but he was too arrogant/ignorant to listen. Take his listings with a grain of salt.

Arrogant? You’re just a troll. You’ve been trolling on pretty much every broker’s thread. You’ve already been banned once from LH…so do me a favor and don’t worry about anyone’s calculator links. It baffles me why you click on them anyway. You aren’t buying/leasing anything from anyone :slight_smile:

7 Likes

What is your deal with DL? Did you deal with him directly on a vehicle and he did you wrong or do you just wanna talk shit on the internet for whatever reason? As far as I’m concerned he has good reviews and is easy to deal with which is what you want in a broker. I hope potential new customers don’t take anything YOU say to heart and they should do their own due diligence.

1 Like

I hope no one listens to this guy… Judging by his previous posts history he clearly is just on this thread to troll. If you walk into your average dealer these days you’d be lucky to pay invoice let alone anything even close to the price DL or other brokers offer. I ordered with DL last week and within 24hrs had my VIN/VON from the selling dealer. I’ll be sure to update on the remainder of the process after I receive delivery but so far I’ve had nothing but an excellent experience.

4 Likes