Off Topic Landfill 4

I never said it was acceptable to bash other brands, in any circumstance. You sound a bit like the dramatic type anyway, so be my guest. I don’t think it is fair to judge an entire brand based off of your experience of one vehicle. What I was saying is that buying some of these brands (at the base, entry level) simply because of the badge it displays is no different than buying a watch off of some guy on the street corner, and gloating to your office buddies about your new Rolex. Other than my beloved Porsche, the German brands seem try to offer to everyone, which waters down the brand IMO.

Ummm, calm down maybe? I think the joke was pretty clear seeing how it came with a funny picture and everything. But, ok. Clearly too many people on this site are way too tightly wound.

1 Like

I am calm!!! LOL It was a mixture of funny/annoying. I may have come across more aggressively than intended!

1 Like

I think there is a common thread (pun intended) in all of this, you seem to be the one most tightly wound in all of this. I have now read enough threads to see you are always picking a text fight with everyone and everybody.

2 Likes

Funny considering zaimer already sad that he came across more agressive than intended. Want to reconsider you post designed to get likes?

Capture

1 Like

I might be the only one that finds this funny.

I asked for tax credits in Texas on a lease, so they replied, “sure, we have some we can give you”. They sent me a quote with the exact same payment as before with partial tax reduction but higher mf. Not sure that is better than just saying no.

It won’t be, i don’t feel nearly as strongly about personal insults that someone throws my way as I do about Palisade :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m just plain crazy.

:chocolate_bar:

Perfect for the leadfeet who are about to start a family.

1 Like

Motor will not fit tbh, if it fit they probably would attempt it… at least a concept, same thing with the jeep hellcats (not the gc) there’s no space for the “crush zone.”

The one I’m really surprised at was the 300 tho, that should have definitely been made with a hellcat and/or redeye motor.

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve seen a new 300 on the road at all in the past year.

I agree it is probably not feasible, but it is nice to dream.

They still make them believe it or not, just no srt. They sell srt 300s in some countries like uae, Australia but not in North America.

It sits on the same platform as the charger/ challenger the lx, I would think a 1 year limited production run would do it but guess not.

They would stuff it into everything if they could, probably even the dart and magnum.

I know damn well the jeep rubicon hellcat would sell like hot cakes, the trackhawk was poorly done, no hellcat hood, no hellcat name, and it looked like every other jeep out there except for quad exhaust.

Every hellcat besides the trackhawk when produced in normal amounts has sold very well.

Keep in mind the engine is about 6 model years old now and hasn’t changed much at all, crazy.

We will see what Stellantis does with that–I am guessing this approach will not last forever.

No definitely will not, could just be the end of srt, or maybe they make it work with electric motors, smaller displacement engines, turbos, etc etc.

Yikes, surprised your post never got more traction. There’s usually two sides to a story so I’m not the one to make a judgement here but usually posts like these on broker review threads get ton of traction with lot of people weighing in one way or the other, in addition to the broker responding themselves. Odd that didn’t happen here.

Also odd is how you mention Chris from IAC charged you when he was never involved but he just liked your post???

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN