Off Topic Landfill 4

Open your own thread in Ask the Hackrs

Having this discussion with my sis. We have a 3 and a Y, my sis got cvap approved and was like, “but I have to drive a bolt.” Any way if you want accurate lease numbers PM me your configure and zip and I can provide them.

Please pm the spreadsheet.

I would like to get a spreadsheet too

1 Like

@max_g @Jayskywalker @Ursus

Update: Sold the M8 for $135k to a dealer for a 2020 GT-R with 3k miles for $101k. Buyout of my M8 was $114k. I couldn’t believe it…

hwy do you only do dodge/Jeep ? Trying to find some help in RI for Kia lease deals but there doesn’t seem to be people posting. Know anyone in the are by chance??

Can you send me Paul’s info? I’m looking into a 2021 s5 sportback as well

This is a great deal - would you mind PM’ing the dealer? I’m looking to lease in April so hopefully the incentives are still there

Never mind, edited original post.

What dealership? I’m in Milwaukee and struggling the find one. Seems like dealers dont wanna play ball or are selling them quicker then they can respond

Sent you a PM

Can you also send me the dealer details

Hi guys,
I am completely new to the leasing world so I may need some help on the first deal. I am interested in the 2021 chevy bolt LT 36m/10k. I am in Socal, Costco member and I currently have non gm leases can some who is an expert on leasing help me out I don’t want to get screwed over and pay way too much. (I rather pay monthly as opposed to paying everything at once bec if i get into a crash i wont get back my money) so if someone can PM me that would be awesome!

Removed SPAM

I hope that incentive is provided because $300 a month for a corolla is wayyyyyyyyyyy to much!!!

You can drive the camry SE for less. (Brand new)

1 Like

That’s a pretty average price for an SE model. The LE and LXE are the more common models and can be had for less but are not optioned as well and come with a different motor. The Camry is a whole different car. That’s comparing apples to oranges so I have nothing for you there.

Damn someone really made money on this deal. I got 2021 Camry SE for my younger brother for $255 pm 10k miles & just first month payment.
Good luck on your car

Sent you an email

Sent you a text

Hi John - Just sent over a text regarding one of the X3’s on your spreadsheet. Look forward to hearing from you…