Off Topic Landfill 4

@trusted_hackrs off-ramp please

1 Like

I’m done
Some people can’t or don’t want to read.
Can’t fix that.

I am uncertain why I continue to receive notifications for this landfill (four today). Is there a way to turn it off?

(Never mind, I muted it)

2 Likes

When folks reply to prior responses directly within a thread (even an unlisted one), it unfortunately does lead to alerts, but muting it should do the trick, as you did - right on.

1 Like

No worries just didn’t want it clogging up the thread

Can I buy out my lease through you?

1 Like

Was this before or after he sniffed another preteen girl? You would think his “handlers” would be doing something about this by now. But it continues

https://twitter.com/ImMeme0/status/1581622581731676160?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^twe

6 Likes

“mmmm yes young lady, is that herbal essences?”:older_man:t3:

4 Likes

If it goes in just an inch it doesn’t count

1 Like

Gosh i wish you guys would stop this Russian disinformation. This is clearly a case of AI generated Alzheimer’s and Sniffing, CNN told me so.

Why would they stop him at this point? 81 million people voted for this movie.

5 Likes

But but but but but Trump said a bad word once.

3 Likes

Well, there was that one time when he forgot we were a representative republic and tried to overthrow an election like a cheap 3rd world dictator, but other than that he was awesome.

1 Like

Yep that totally sounds legit. :billed_cap:

1 Like

where does the ‘Peter’ name come from? of is that just an attempt at clever alliteration?

Allegedly it came from the laptop of a Burisma board member.

1 Like

Well he did say hunter is the smartest man he knows…

1 Like

Seems like a mild thing considering the former guy should hang for sedition. I only swore an oath to defend the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic for 30 years. Why would my opinion matter? If I handled my classified documents the way he handled his, I’d be writing this from Leavenworth.

Don’t take my disdain for the former guy as support for the current group.

First thanks for your service.

Second, you would then agree that Hillary should hang for sedition as she had a server that could be accessed or hacked by anyone. That server was kept for her personal keeping. And if you believe that to be true I have a few WMD’s in Iraq I would like to sell you.

Your interpretation of a classified document was handed down through rituals of sacrifice on battlefields. These people play war with citizens of countries and have no regard for human life, yours or overseas.

I will take the mean tweets, an a box of classified docs. Over a sniffer puppet, who on several occasions has belittled the military, and parades a story of his son dieing of cancer and being in the military…like he died capturing osama bin laden.

4 Likes

This whole thread is getting landfilled, isn’t it? :pensive:

3 Likes

oh yeah. the big bear is on the hunt tonight.

1 Like