Off Topic Landfill 4

I should probably read before I get bombarded with comments……

I am in California… any dealers here to PM me so we can do the deal?
but will keep reading to finalize….
Thanks sun advance everyone

if you order out of state its about 1500 cheaper even with shipping
if you want the CA plug ill send you it

The blue seems way off and much lighter in that photo vs reality?

Renderings are rarely representative of the actual paint color. Those aren’t photos, and hydro blue doesn’t photograph all that well, for that matter.

@drdvrgs Yes please I can try getting a quote please :slight_smile: for CA
Thanks!!

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Mr Bean Waiting GIF by MOODMAN

1 Like

What does your ethnicity or racial background have to do with the deal? Just wondering…

pretty sure the use of the word “minority” was not in relation to his ethnic status. I believe it was intended more in the lane of “I’m not in the minority.” Although obviously those who have been screwed by Koons are certainly not in the majority, lest they’d be out of business by now.

2 Likes

lol you think dealers do not pre-judge ???

What the heck does that mean? You actually were referring to your “Swedish” heritage as being a problem? And that is somehow related to a random internet review that never once mentions race/ethnicity?

1 Like

well, your name and pic say otherwise, but you still didn’t answer the question.

Usually , the dealerships look at you like a second sort people

They think that you are stupid emigrant

1 Like

well, since this resulted in pointlessness, I’m going back to delete this sidetrack

2 Likes

I’m telling you man, if your name blah blah blah for them it’s easy to lie about the credit or sell the car under you ,

In the end of the day it’s just another stealerhip

They kooned you

1 Like

I assume you didn’t read the rest of the replies before you replied. Nothing was wrong with his payoff.

I am sure every dealer does “pre-judge” but it comes in the form of credit worthiness and initial interactions between the customer and rep.

Regardless, I wasn’t trying to take a shot at you with my earlier comment. I just generally think polarized reviews push only one narrative. Hope your friends and family are safe in UKR and also best of luck with Gupton

1 Like

They’re pretty influential on that one lol

In short, WHIPFLIP WAS AMAZING and would definitely recommend them to your friends, family, but NOT to your worst enemy (as they dont deserve to be treated that good ; )). Have to give the company kudos as they were very patient with a difficult ME as I was just way too skeptical. They make it seem instant and very easy. Also, having not heard of them before vs the others and I owned a car worth over $50k I made it hard for them to do business with me until I felt comfortable. Again I was very hesitant as I never sold a car in any easy way and for a price that exceeded my expectations. WhipFlip seemed too good to be true but I gave them a shot and was glad I did. Everything they say they would do THEY DID. In all fairness they would only change the offer if something moderate to major was not disclosed by me which I guess I forgot to mention the maintenance light was on hahahaa. Anyway they kept really close to my original offer with that light on and that was 100% fair.

Carvana came out a few days before and just walked away, no deal as they said I had to remove the warning light. Webuyanycar baited me in and completely wasted my time a week prior as the quote they gave online which I entered everything correctly was chopped by over $3000!!! I wouldnt have wasted my time going to their branch 25 minutes away. All games there.

So, here comes this WhipFlip company and I felt that they were going to be like the rest of them. Well I am pleased to report that Jared their concierge showed up and within 10 minutes the check was in my hand for the offer they provided. Still felt something bad was going to happen like the check wouldn’t clear. Jared reassured me and I took the leap of faith while he took the keys and title. Check cleared the next day and I was amazed. I have now sold 3 other cars to them, one from my wife, sons college car, and our mother who cannot drive anymore. Same exact experience. It was awesome. I have no issue recommending them as a go-to for anyone I know. They are easy to deal with, very upfront, and fast. Thats all I can ask for. Hope this helps based on my experiences.

Their name is certainly unorthodox and their process is completely different from the others but to those paying attention (including me now) maybe that is their secret sauce and it worked for me. Best of luck to other sellers. Give them a try.

1 Like

What was the vehicle you sold them?