Off Topic Landfill 3

Oh, look — a bunch of people woke up this morning and decided that they went to grad school for epidemiology.

Oh, wait — no you didn’t.

Shut up and get back to cars.

Thanks.

1 Like

Sent you a PM

Sent a PM for a link to your spreadsheet. Thanks.

Sent you a request for the spreadsheet. Thanks

“Trust the process” Did you ever work for the Sixers? :slight_smile:

From Philly…

Im good with gray ext black interior or even white exterior with black or red interior
Thanks
Art

HI, can I please get the spreadsheet? interested in any end of year e-tron deal

Hi what would I be looking at as far as payment looks?

Are there deals for Michigan residents?

I still drive my 2003 325i.
Need a 24/10k or 36/10k or similar
Can do MSD
open to a good deal on 4dr or suv with preference for a 5 or X5. ball park of $450/m

X5 for 450mo???
Go to sleep and wake up again, make sure you are not dreaming.

8 Likes

I see some rough remarks including some coming from brokers. This forum is for lease hackers and its intent is to be aggressive with the deals - I think there is nothing wrong to start at $450 a month, then learn from this forum, and level set expectations through the journey…maybe they can hit the unicorn that we have seen come up on this forum.

Start at $450/month, sure but your not gonna get out of that 3 series category till you up your ante a little bit

2 Likes

Yea, mid 4’s…unless you plan on putting about $9k OOP + Msds. X5 are hot sellers, dealers aren’t exactly motivated to do insane blowouts on em.

3 Likes

If you find an X5 for $450 sign and drive, let the dealer know you’re getting 2. I’ll come pick it up from NY and pay you $1000 as well.

6 Likes

Make it 3.

3 Likes

No broker or dealer is going to take you seriously if you think you can get an X5 for $450/month, without a huge down payment.

Aggressive and unreasonable are very different things

2 Likes

I’ll take 2.

:slight_smile: Definitely, you do not fall into the aggressive brokers. You have been a gentleman! Great to see you helping the community. Thank you…