Off Topic Landfill 3

And you don’t insult and mess with me. Still want to know Paul or Gor?

You’re carrying on from our thread and dropping insults/racist remarks in other threads now. Never have either one of us personally insulted you until your last racist remark

so Paul and Gor. gotcha

Where’s the racism?

Calling an Armenian person a Kardashian is meant to be derogatory

NO comment!

I got that, don’t think I have heard that one before though. Is it very common?

It is has been recently, yes

Yikes, noted. Never associate an Armenian with a Kardashian.

I have a lot of respect for their father, I don’t really care. I just know what he was trying to do with that comment which is what pissed me off

2 Likes

Seems like he’s got beef, wonder what happened.

He’s been trying to come after us for a while now. That comment makes me wonder if it’s just about a car deal or not.

With the internet sometimes that’s all it takes, one sour experience even if the person is in the wrong they will go full head of steam to defame your name. :man_shrugging:

Don’t think thats the case here since everyone knows he’s wrong.

So you too judging me just by what he is telling you, without getting my part? :clap:

Explain your part

who is everyone? your buddies, family members, people who got a good deal from you? Again, unfair judgment.

If you’re referring to the 13 people that liked my first comment towards you and the 14 people that like the 2nd, I don’t know most of them.

But again, explain your part. Let’s hear it. Wouldn’t want anyone to take our side unfairly as most people on here are rational thinkers

LH Moderator, why are you moving my comment from here? Are only positive reviews allowed here at LH?

I suggest you stop before you get banned.