Off Topic Landfill 3

Have any tacoma deals going on…

Looking for Camry hybrid, can I get your price sheet?

DM was sent

Sent you a DM.

1 Like

DM sent. Interested

I hit you back in the DM’s

Ethan, don’t get me wrong. I already said it’s a heck of deal. You told me the price is different because of the acquisition fee, I am okay with it. But I just couldn’t figured out why I have an additional piece of discount, and ended up paying more, so are you telling me the deal that I got is not the same deal that you dropped, but it’s a more expensive one? Like I said before, I was under the assumption that it would be the same deal, and the additional price increase it’s simply due to the acquisition fee. I am not trying to damage your reputation, but simply trying to get some answer.

Really? I applied and it was denied and stated pre-approval was only for San Diego County Residents

Sent you a PM

Sent you a PM on Mazda

interested in 2021 X3; please see your PM

PM’d you for 330xi

Send you a pm

Can you email me the numbers on one of the 10-x5 deals. In 08755.

If you are talking about Jim Rouleau yes. I live in NJ. I drove the 2.5 hours to get the deal from his dealership. Deals are legit. MSDS is monthly security deposits. I put close to 3k SD up front - lowered my price by about $50 and you get it back at the end of the lease. It is used in case u miss a payment or damage the car at lease end. Totally worth it. I got Tacoma SR5 cement 4wd double cab $300/month.

Thanks I never leased and I will go over on miles I was looking a 15,000 per year lease with Jim for about 365 per month. I would buy the truck at the end of the lease.

Do you think that is a good ideal.

If you’re gonna buy it at the end of the lease, don’t lease, buy it now.
Cheaper in the long run.

Jim can also do sales of the car. Almost always cheaper to buy the car outright. But if you aren’t sure whether u want to keep it u can lease then buy.

Interested

interested