Off Topic Landfill 3

Phil requires you to register to a Bay Area county since it includes Bay Area cash. Add $1400 without it.

1 Like

Except Iā€™m not entirely sure it is Bay Area onlyā€¦there seems to be some dealers in the central valley including the $1400 CCR rebate as well.

A one pay includes everything. Why donā€™t you just look at your signed contract to figure out how the deal was structured? Weā€™ll all just be speculating.

San Joaquin county qualifies for $1400.

1 Like

The $1400 rebate is irrelevant to his question of whether or not he received the deal posted. Since the round 2 prices were removed, I donā€™t know what the posted deal price actually was. Maybe someone who recalls what the posted prices were can respond so that oxyi will have more clarity.

2 Likes

With CVAP, I had to sign two contracts, and they are different numbers. Anything particular that I could get for you on the contract ?

Fill out the calc and post with your numbers.

Make an #ask-the-hackrs thread with your contract and the community can go over it, fair? Include your rebates, ZIP code, and contract blurred of your personal info.

1 Like

Pre-incentive discount, incentives applied, add ons. Etc. Rebuild the posted deal in the calculator based on this monthā€™s incentives, RV and mf and then compare it to yours and see where things went wrong.

Okay. I was more trying to figure out if other people in this thread got the same deal he promised or not, or whether there is something in this whole process that I misunderstood.

I am just a simple person. He posted a deal, thatā€™s the advertised price, and I showed up and ended up paying more, just want to figure that part out.

To clarify did you claim one of the ones he posted here or just reached out to him and he made you an offer?

If you scrolled up to 4 days ago, he dropped another batch. When I saw that, I txt him for that. I assume itā€™s the same deal as he posted before, which he said he will drop again.

I told you in person the deals were different than the first drop - I screwed up with the acquisition fee and dealer discount but I wasnā€™t going to change pricing after I took credit from 11 LH members. I ate the $15,000 mistake and moved on because I care about my reputation on the forum.

Everyone in the first drop got the pricing as advertised, I sent you pricing and you said you would take it. You came and signed for the vehicle. Itā€™s still an extremely aggressive offer (LH worthy by all means) and still more aggressive than the deals offered by the other notable Chevrolet dealers on the forum.

Regarding you trying to PM me, Iā€™ve been out of the office for the past two days (as noted at the top of my thread, I donā€™t work on Tuesday or Wednesday).

4 Likes

I bought two of them. Price was exactly as advertised in my contract. Except for Bolt #2. I got that for my uncle and the tax in his city was higher, so the price was adjusted accordingly, but he was upfront that the tax was calculated at a certain percentage (7.75%).
I took a look at my contract just now, there was a lease acquisition fee of $695, but the price was included in the price he quoted.

I had a supplier discount for Bolt #1, and I sent over all the documents before I went down thereā€¦ I got the supplier discount as promised.

I donā€™t know the exact circumstances of your situation, so I canā€™t comment on what is going on. I am sure if you talk to @ethanrs, he can clear up any questions you may have.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve leased 2 BMWs via @IAC this year and never had any issues.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s an absolute beaut GB5.
Congrats!

1 Like
1 Like

Is the pricing from correct? he is 100 per month lower than dealers near me in NJ.

I am not sure if I want to buy used Tacoma 2016-2018 or lease any advice never leased before.
thanks

New to leasing what are MSD,s and is that price for real local dealer in NJ what 400-425 per month

Im looking for guidance. Im trying to get a Hyundai Santa Fe 2.0 2020. This is what i was sent by a local dealership!

Help, thanks in advance.

Screen Shot 2020-10-30 at 10.30.19 AM|690x430