Off Topic Landfill 3

You’re missing the trunk money which is not an advertised incentive.

Name the member.

5 Likes

Agreed. Need to ensure everyone else blacklists them.

7 Likes

Sometimes even circumventing the broker on a JLR pin deal?

4 Likes

I don’t think naming them is gonna do anyone any good. Whoever it is knows who they are and how everyone feels about what they did. I’d be shocked to see them around here again after this.

1 Like

8 Likes

There is a 50/50 chance they fess up and defend themselves

3 Likes

In a rant thread and go on about how their bolt doesn’t have Auto Cruise Control even though it’s impossible to option any trim with it or they didn’t pay for it?

3 Likes

“This car doesn’t even have a gas tank! The stealership employees didn’t even warn me they were selling me a gas-free car.” 0 Stars

Edit: everyone vent your frustration now, and I’ll move all the rubbish to the landfill later so we don’t pollute @ethanrs ‘s LH “on hiatus” thread

5 Likes

Hi Quentin,

I emailed you but just in case you haven’t seen the email, I’ll post on this thread. My name is Daniel, my zip code is 07626, 24/12k, and the Mazda CX-30 Preferred AWD. Please get back to me when you can! I was also wondering if you offer new college graduates an additional bonus, just like first responder additional bonus. Thank you!

And they didn’t even make you take an ugly color :partying_face:

1 Like

I would have taken the Oasis if I didn’t already have one! I gave them my deal sheet with a specific stock number on it.

1 Like

@HersheySweet any deals like this in the Dallas area? Looking for black on black

No Texas tax makes hikes price. Add shipping from fl or ga and you add quite a bit. Send me a message if you’d like to discuss.

How can I get this deal . I’m in miami

Send me a private message or text message. I can get closeish but pricing has changed.

Pmd
Thanks

Well, considering you seem to be in the super minority here, if you’re interested in the car, you can feel free to ask me for the service history if it concerns you so much. I’ll happily provide it and you can read all about my plastic cover and gasket getting replaced.

Until then:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-wNQZV6HzQ

1 Like

Four more glorious years of people affording those I8’s you offer…Cant buy i8’s with handouts, and no one working.

@jeisensc you gotta flip your figures sir…CDC said only 9k died from covid. Meaning the flu mixed with their underlying condition killed them. Plus factor in all the false positives and them admitting if you had any coronavirus in the past you will test positive.

@Mpower22 the Generals walking away from him are perpetual war mongers. The peace agreements happening now never happened under any other President. Talk to any active person in the military right now and ask them how funding is under Trump…yet no new war.

People need to get past Orange man bad and look into what the administration is and has done. Now everyone get back to work and start making some cars for us to hack.

2 Likes

Weird, I personally know people that had covid, tested positive for covid, and then subsequently tested negative after a period of time.

Not all tests are antibody tests.

2 Likes