Off Topic Landfill 3

Really? At $137/month?

3 Likes

If i have to pay the 500 for the BMW Transfer and then have to travel up from So Cal to No Cal to pick up the car and then drive it back and then for only 11 months…to be in this car every day for the next year, it’s gotta have at least the the Tech/Driving Asst Pkg. I could consider going w/o the HK Sound.

Add those extra costs into the cost of the lease and it’s no longer 140 a month. Maybe for someone else it might work though. It’s a good price.

Glad you got that out.

Technology and driving assistant on the i3 is about as lousy as it comes… trying to do everything with input only from one single camera has a lot of limitations. It is a very weak system.

You don’t get an i3 to be whisked away in a luxurious cocoon.

it may very well be…but the car is worse without it IMHO. I’d rather lease a KIA Niro EV for 2 years for 300, which by the time I pay the transfer fee, and transportation up to get the car is going to make this over 200 a month. Yeah…200 is less than 3…but I’m driving a Bolt now so it’s not going to be a material difference. Like I said…I this car had the Tech/Driving asst pkg and HK I’d be all over it. For someone already in NoCal this is probably a sweet deal.

Sam do you do Volvo leases?

Chris, one of my colleagues, is in charge of Volvo deals, you can reach him by text at 323-918-5533

Hi Can you please share the dealer/sales person’s name? I am in NJ as well and looking for this car. Thank you!

1 Like

check your pm.

Thank you!

1 Like

Can anybody also share dealer information?
I really want to get this car and contacted 50 dealers but all they came up with $10,000 total lease payment.

2 Likes

Can you pls share dealer info

About to pull the trigger on this deal. Any suggestions or recommendations?
Velar S 6 cyclinder with R dynamics.

Nice to have some Midwest flavor…

Excited to see what you can do

1 Like

I can beat that deal

Went to the dealer today to make sure of legroom in the K5. These are the two offers i got the trade in is on my 17 Kia Forte which I am currently leasing. Sales manager said Kia was not doing the $500 lease loyalty with the K5 but they could try to get it when paperwork is submitted. I just feel at that price there is more car for the buck with that payment.

Ok. This is spooky. I’m at the vet, read your post and guess what song is onl?

https://youtu.be/NoOhnrjdYOc

@penone

Looking to lease in SoCal. Anyone got deal hook ups? Please DM me. Much appreciated!

Would like to talk about this X3 today ^^^

Send me a PM and i’ll give you my cell. thanks