Off Topic Landfill 3

Interested in the X5e - please DM me with details.

You got more pictures?

You’re one of those sales men or brokers on here to come on this website and act like you’re giving people a solid deal when in fact it’s YOU’RE NOT. Lol most people on here actually know their prices so go look for customers elsewhere.

Hi cody

Can you send me the spreadsheet for 2021Tacoma lease.

Thanks

Everything is posted here

The M760 doesn’t compete with the AMG S63 or S8, it has a V12 whereas the others have V8s. It competes with the Maybach S650, albeit poorly since the Maybach has better interior finishes and is stretched compared to the long wheelbase S-class which competes with more pedestrian 7 series models.

The S65 no longer exists.

As it stands today, there are very few V12s being produced. Audi doesn’t make one anymore, and Mercedes only puts them in their Maybachs (which for the price point you might as well get a Bentley). Having driven the S63 and the 760 back to back, they are very different vehicles. The S63 is much more shouty and jerky whereas the 760 has a much smoother power curve.

You are aware that you will owe California $4500 if you trade it right? (CVRP Recapture)
And SCE / PGE rebates will have to be returned. (800 - 1000)

1 Like

Luckily I never applied for the rebates so there is nothing to return!

You leased a car and left $5000+ on the table? Wow

Not everyone qualifies for every program.

3 Likes

If you aren’t interested in the lease, then why don’t you go troll someone else’s post LMAO. Get a life. Some people have found value in this lease as they have already reached out.

lol not trolling, just surprised and was advising you about the issues you might have if you do sell it.

rip. so me lmaooooo

1 Like

y’all low key a little rude here lol

nah, too slow. who wants a 1.4T after having a 3.5 V6

The same people who would take a lightly optioned bicycle over a fully loaded Nissan with a CVT

When the CVT isn’t broken, I actually like it.

Sounds like the ice cream machine at McDonalds

1 Like