Off Topic Landfill 3

Sam
Let me know if you get an etron sportback prestige with this type of pricing

Thanks

I want this deal. Please message me . I want to buy ASAP.

Interested in the q5e but looking for 10k miles

Hey any Acura ILX with premium package left?

Whatā€™s your secret for Carvana? I have a 2020 Tundra, sticker was 52.4K, payoff is 48k at lease end and carvana just quoted me 37k.

If you want someone to do all the work for you just ask @mllcb42 :+1:

Itā€™s $9k down $2,050 a month, that is a Leasehackr worthy deal. #unicorn :unicorn:

2 Likes

You really trying to earn that 458 are you?

2 Likes

I donā€™t sell GMC but Iā€™ll gladly sell him a Tahoe at the same structure :unicorn: :chart:

1 Like

Thatā€™s a stealā€¦

All the east coast guys have probably gone to bedā€¦ only folks west of the Mississippi on now

Is that a challenge.

Iā€™m #builtdifferent, aka an insomniac.

When I priced it against my Sierra Denali a few months ago, the Yukon was coming in around $900/mo and $5000 DAS for an MSRP around $80K. The RV was almost 8 points lower then the Sierra. As much as I loved it, that was a hard pass.

Good morning, saw your post and wanted to reach out. Iā€™m interested in Ram 1500 Crew Cab Laramie. 36 or 39/12k. Prefer to have Laramie equipment group level 1. Nothing or little down. Coming off a Hyundai lease, eligible for first responder discount.

Live on Long Island but willing to travel for right deal.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kevin

Thatā€™s an amazing deal! Where are you located? Use a broker?

Can you share dealership and sales person? Would love to replicate this deal!

1 Like

Looking to replicate as well, could you send dealer info?

Thanks!

I want this car. I live in MA
And would love this payment.

Would you send me a PM about dealer and sales person as well?

Damn just got my customer a car 65300 for 675 with 1700 12k miles a year you could done much better

lol this is not helpful at all. did they qualify for a lot of incentives? was it a demo? how much was the discount? did they do MSDs?

4 Likes