Off Topic Landfill 2

It sure did!

1 Like

Itā€™s OK, axis member countries are all allies nowā€¦

1 Like

3 Likes

Great looking SUV.

Hey, Iā€™m in the market for a new lease. Looking for a Luxury SUV preferably an x5 or a Q5 , trying to see what good deals i can get. My current lease ends in August so just trying to see what can i get and if it fits within my budget. Any help will be much appreciated.

curious to know what the deal on the X5 was, Iā€™m considering getting one as my next lease but not sure if i can get one at my budget.

Any ā€œexcellentā€ lease offers on 2020 440i?
10k miles, 36 months, and of course $0 DAS.
Iā€™m a member of USAA/ Army. Thank you.

I am interested in i3 and I live in NJ. Is the deal still available?

Any deals on 530e xDrive?

I currently have a BMW 440 lease up in October. Would like a 330 msport, 340m xdrive or x3 with sport and 6 cylinder. please contact me to discuss 516 551-5836

Hi, sent you a PM, looking for 330xi loaner deal. Let me know if you anything else to get me some numbers.

Thanks,
Steve

I want a M4 any model, no color preference, 90066, 12k a year. looking for the best deal. contact MIller at shoestringprod@aol.com

Hi @nyclife I DM you about Mazda Suv Cx3. Can you please let me know if you have some good deals on suv ranging $250/mo, 10-12kmiles/year for 24 years, DAS-1500-2000.

Thanks

@nyclife Hey Quentin ā€¦check your mailbox plzā€¦sent you a PM for the X7

Hello PJ,
Iā€™m interested in an X4 or if you have a demo X6ā€¦
I live in Ct.
A tier creditā€¦
24/12k or 36/12
I have a BMW 530Xā€¦so loyalty and I have a Jeep GC.
Thanks
Matt

thank you for the useful info!

Looking for BMW X3 xDrive Premium package to lease with minimum down and monthly payments around $500. Is it possible? Location is Bay Area

Please send us a PM.

Whatā€™s the time requirement for Mazda loyalty?
Sold a Miata in the last year. Owned, not leased. Thx

@nyclife Is the X7 demo still available?