Off Topic Landfill 2

Link please. Looking at X3e vs M40i

Congrats! Would you mind sending me the dealership details? Also in the midwest and hoping to get one as well. Thanks!

Congrats on the deal! Iā€™m in the market and here in SoCalā€¦could you PM me the dealer? Thanks!

How much? Can you PM please?

Please let me know if the x1 loaner is available. I have pmed you.

just messaged you with details. Thanks.

PM regarding BMW M550 sent.

pm on x3m comp deal

pm on x3m deal

Lolā€¦ F*** manā€¦ jeez! Take it easy dude. You are literally posting about every possible car and then getting sarcastically nasty to brokers. Lol. Figure out which car you want rather than chasing thousands off a carā€¦ not gonna happen, especially now when inventory is low anyway.

Back the F off, cuz I wonā€™t.

This is why as a brown guy, I get referred to as a ā€œPatel Pounderā€ at car dealerships behind my backā€¦ itā€™s because of guys like these who want ā€œ30% off a car for the best dealā€. Jeez man it infuriates me to no end.

Donā€™t give up, make sure to pay an extra 30% on your next car purchase to get rid of the ā€œPatel Pounderā€ badge off you. Good luck!

Pro tip, find a job, thatā€™ll give you better reasons to get ā€œinfuriatedā€ than responding to strangers and using profanity on public forums. Your atrocious conduct will definitely make you earn more nicknames. Get well soon.

@Aradhya
@Epix

letā€™s not do this please

we are all friends here

2 Likes

Thank you @nextlevelautobrokers. Appreciate your intervention. Everyone is here to save some of their hard earned money, thatā€™s all. Thanks again.

exactly rightā€¦

I blame it on sometimes tone not come through text, and you just happened to call out one of the most respected and trusted brokers on LH

Hi Melly,

Congrats on your car! Question ā€“ were the federal and state tax incentives included as part of terms of your lease?

PM me or melly with your questions, this thread is for reviews only

Hey! I believe the federal was included, i applied for State and the SCE one myself.

I am totally new to this site but my business partner always talks about it. I would like to learn more about this particular deal and am interested. Can you please PM me avocautos. TIA.

1 Like

It is always my philosophy that you should try and avoid paying fees and costs when getting a new loan. Same idea of not wanting to put any money down when getting a lease. If you refi again you will simply lose all the money you put in it. Also adding your closing costs to the loan amount is not a no cost loan. You are still paying closing costs.

Anyways I am a mortgage broker and today I locked in some loans for 2.99% with a true zero closing costs involved. They will not have to pay a single penny. If you live in CA, I would like to earn your business. Feel free to dm me or reply to this thread. No BS involved, I will only take a few minutes of your time.

Good luck man!

2 Likes