Off Topic Landfill 2

Anyone remembers that it was Share Deals thread and the OP is nowhere to be found in your general conversation?

Hi Nick,

Any deals still available for acura ILX/TLX?

Iā€™m looking for a 0 down

Zip code: 33174 or 85004

Mileage: 10,000

Cars in household: audi, toyota

Graduate

Thanks,
Riyaz.

Yeah and you can be written you off as an upset broker. Whatā€™s next we are going to ask travel agents their opinion of Expedia and Travelocity?

just pull trigger, you dont owe anything until your john Hancock is placed on the lease agreement

ā€œRodo deals, particularly good ones, are often not realā€ how can you make a statement like that?

documented where? here?

on the BBB website they have A- rating!

im not disagreeing that they are flawless, but the public is hard to please also. the price on the site should be exactly to the dollar, unfortunately a lot of the times its the dealer. Thank gd i never had a problem and am about to pull a trigger on new palisade SEL. However since you mentioned the wind noise, which i have heard other people mentioning it I need to go test it out. but being the issues of Covid19, i cant really go for test drive

Do you also ask your travel agent what they think of
Expedia?

Why wouldnā€™t anyone have a vested experience in applications like Rodo taking off? Do you have an interest in Netflix and Hulu LIVE taking over rather than being tethered to your cable box? Do you have interest in Amazon groceries taking off so you have more options rather than the monopoly grocery store around the corner?

Whether they screw up or not, Rodo is attempting to shake up the industry and move a dinosaur legacy of car dealerships into the 21st-century. Thereā€™s enough meat on the bone for brokers and everyone else. You sound like a threatened broker.

How did you come to this conclusion? From the numerous brokers that probably make fake accounts to damage a competitors reputation? Anyone can make 10 different LeaseHacker accounts in one day.

I LOVE the concept! I freakin hate dealing with dealers! whats with you putting them down? do you have a vested interest in the brokers here? Quarterlyā€¦cause im a respiratory therapist, so have been quite busy, in case you have no idea whats going on.

You really really need to get a Job!

Uh yeah ok, thanks for the advice!

Hi,
I am interested in 2019 Audi Q7 lease. I am in OC. Please send me numbers.

Thanks

Iā€™m looking to possibly lease an Audi TT. Currently have a Mercedes c300 Which is ending itā€™s lease in September and feel like making a move.

Looking to lease a q7. Please let me know if numbers are looking any good

Looking for Q5 or eQ5 P+.
36/10

Thanks

Donny can I get a sheet? Iā€™m looking for a '19 or '20 Q8 P+ or higher

Have you checked if MB is allowing lease transfers? I checked a week ago and they are not doing transfers because of COVID