Off Topic Landfill 2

can you pm me

can you pm me. looking to get a car by this week

It wasn’t from Jaffarian Volvo in Massachusetts was it?

Why would you ask where a broker sources their cars?

Just pay their fee…

I asked the guy who bought the car if it was from them. I didn’t ask anything related to the broker to be honest.

So you asked a broker customer where they bought their car for what reason?

So you can get the same deal and go around the broker who negotiated the deal?

1 Like

Nope. Because Gavin Jaffarian is a low class liar. You may have a different opinion but I have more than anecdotal evidence that he lied to me and then one time when he accidentally picked up the phone ( he had been avoiding me to keep from having to do what he said he would in his email ) he realized he had picked up a call from me, stumbled for a few seconds and then hung up. I called right back and no answer so I emailed him to see why he hung up on me. Guess what? He never replied. Went straight from “if these #’s work for you let me know and we will put it together” to ghosting me. This has NOTHING to do with you, unless you use him, in which case, that’s a shame.

@nyclife sorry if I created an issue for you. Not sure if you have a relationship with the dealer I mentioned but this was in no way any attempt to create a problem for you or any broker. I just saw a vehicle that looked like one I was buying before the dealer I mentioned started lying and playing games. I won’t state the name of them here in your thread and apologize for doing so before if it was inappropriate. That being said, that dealer will regret their actions when they realize the hornet’s nest they kicked by their unprofessional and dishonest actions. Again, sorry if caused some stress for you earlier.

That is a spectacular color combo.

Tanzanite is really fantastic and any interior color named after a wine, spirit, or coffee based beverage is always at the top of my list.

3 Likes

Feel free to lease the one we have posted, haha. It’s xdrive!

Link Please

X7 36/12K - w/ Loyalty. Can you send me the numbers?

I am interested in 2019 X3. Please send me numbers. Thanks.

am interested in 2019 X3 or X2

Can I get the link to May spreadsheet please? @BMW_Dave

did you get the link?

Post contract info

Stop posting there, just PM him if you really want to know

Every post where you promote your business without registration will be removed

1 Like

It is at least your 3rd post with the same pitch. Stop spamming, just register if you want to do business here.
Business promotion is also clear in your user name