Off Topic Landfill 2

You would think that the prices would go down since March was the worst month for car sales in more that 10 years. I guess we need to wait just a little bit longer for dealers to wake up and smell the coffee.

It’s not up to dealers, they can’t afford to discount cars at an extremely lower price on a regular basis. Manufacturers would have to improve their programs.

Don’t you think dealers are setting on inventory they need to unload, I don’t think they can send unsold cars back to BMW.

A post was merged into an existing topic: April California BMW :electric_plug: ~ Check Our Spread for 3/4/5/7/8/X1/X2/X3/X5/X7

As I’ve said before, our deals have not changed at all… We are doing the same aggressive deals that we have always been doing. Please stop commenting on my thread unless you’re looking to buy a car.

Amazing deal op. Can you pls. PM me which dealer in CO? Looking to replicate this sweet deal. Thanks.

Hi OP, blazing deal. Can you you pls. PM me the dealer in CO? Moving in a couple of weeks and looking to replicate deal. Appreciate it.

Which dealer in CO op? Will look into replicating deal. Thanks.

Please PM the sheet, thanks!

1 Like

Ally,

Any deals on Subaru Outbacks for finance or lease?

Amie

Good Evening I’m currently entertaining a 2020 540I drive or a 430I Convertible Xdrive.

And here was what they were offering being that BMW doesn’t have their pull ahead program. They are basically saying to me we can get you into a new lease if we roll your remaing 4 payments into the new deal. ($3300) Being that I have 4 month left and 4,000 miles remaining, what is my best option? Keep in mind that my existing lease was 18k year. Is it a bad idea to get them to agree to 18k a year? What would you recommend?

They gave me two options
540I drive ($73,910)
$2500 down
$5000 rebates/incentives?
$834/month with 15k a year

$430I Convertible ($64,210)
$2500 down
$2750 rebates/incetives (Might be missing something)?
$798/month with 15k a year.

Thanks In Advance

Jason

Good Evening I’m currently entertaining a 2020 540I drive or a 430I Convertible Xdrive.

And here was what they were offering being that BMW doesn’t have their pull ahead program. They are basically saying to me we can get you into a new lease if we roll your remaing 4 payments into the new deal. ($3300) Being that I have 4 month left and 4,000 miles remaining, what is my best option? Keep in mind that my existing lease was 18k year. Is it a bad idea to get them to agree to 18k a year? What would you recommend?

They gave me two options
540I drive ($73,910)
$2500 down
$5000 rebates/incentives?
$834/month with 15k a year

$430I Convertible ($64,210)
$2500 down
$2750 rebates/incetives (Might be missing something)?
$798/month with 15k a year.

Thanks In Advance

Jason

You can’t say 40% off​:joy::joy::joy:
It will :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head: everyone’s mind who would see it and now start bombarding and asking for the new “20% or its not a deal”

1 Like

Where on earth are you getting that information from?

2 Likes

Google, of course. Do a reverse search of his posted phone number !

This guy understands numbers for sure

Creepy man.

4 Likes

Agreed. We would probably find this guy (the who we did the reverse lookup) on some registry…

That’s really none of our business and there was no need to post that here.

1 Like

Here we go with all the useless comments again. This section needs to be moderated a lot better. It’s way out of line!