Off Topic Landfill 2

Have any deals for a S7?

Good morning Donny,

Do you have a spreadsheet with your pricing by any chance?

Thanks. AJay

Hi Donny do you have a spreadsheet of all your current Audi deals?

Hi Donny do you have a spreadsheet of all your current Audi deals?

Damn. Too bad my 2017 manual A4 lease isn’t up until November. I really kinda want an etron.

I asked him what dealership, he responded with “damn bro…”

I’m looking at two different Subaru’s? Not like I’m looking at a Chevy and and Audi. Can I not be interested in both and the price be the determining factor on which I choose?

Oh gotcha. Yea he works for Bob Baker VW, so yes specific dealership to your earlier question.

1 Like

You actually responded, “Does the vehicle need to be from any specific dealership? Or just a vehicle from a SOCAL dealer? Thanks”

Hackers helping hackers. It’s a beautiful thing.

1 Like

That was so simple. Could he have not just said that himself to begin with? Thank you @TypeSH

2 Likes

In which you could have said, yeah I work for Bob Baker VW… I guess “Does the vehicle need to be from any specific dealership?” wasn’t clear enough…

1 Like

Welcome to Lease Hacker!

Didnt you say “I’m here in the marketplace to make car deals”… seems like your just trolling…

Seems like you have absolutely no idea how Lease Hacking works. But I am still here for you once you decide on a vehicle.

I’m sure it was a simple misunderstanding. Come on guys, give each other the benefit of the doubt.

1 Like

Apparently not, I do know however that your the only clown I have seen on the forums. Thanks :clown_face:

Lol and then you look me up on LinkedIn… when boredom strikes I suppose

2 Likes

Mod removed SPAM

been done business before, please send me the new link. thanks