Off Topic Landfill 2

Here we go with all the useless comments again. This section needs to be moderated a lot better. It’s way out of line!

C’mon this is leasehackr. Without insults you’d remove 80% of posts

Yes, it’s leasehacker, not rate my deal or even let’s make a deal. If you don’t like the deal either move on or maybe counter offer via PM. But there’s no need to tell someone what they should be offering it for. And there’s definitely no need for the creepy ass guy that did a reverse search!

2 Likes

Can I ask for dealership or broker info on this one? Looks like a great deal.

40% off? very impressive…

Couple kids maybe a woman from Cambodia? Not practical and very exotic, cost a boat load in the long run.

9 Likes

Given the current environment, and that millions of folks have lost jobs and hours (or about to), this Class A dilemma of yours seems extremely miniscule in comparison.

8 Likes

The only thing Americans are asked during moments of crisis is shop and he’s definitely doing his part.

1 Like

Maybe clean up the garage, get rid of the junk, paint walls and install flushed leds in ceiling. Paint the floor with epoxy (special at home depot) great project to do while ur stuck with isolation.
Pretty sure, this will open a lot of passage space between the doors of both cars you have.

1 Like

Hmmmm. Shop ??? Hahaha, You do know that the only thing people do in the usa is shop shop shop shop consume consume consume and consume more and more garbage, And if you didnt know, more than 50% of the people in the usa live paycheck to paycheck, it’s time for consumers to stop their crazy spending habits and put something away for times like this . So spending your money during a crisis, nooooo way. Save save save.

It’s too late to start saving during the crisis, need to get economy going, so spend away. Get credit and spend some more. :us:

78% according to latest numbers which is pretty scary

Well this went South fast you should all be ashamed of yourselves…

2 Likes

Raises the question why you feel the need to reply then doesn’t it?

I don’t see the issue in simply asking a question. If I’m in a position where I have enough saved to comfortably spend, then why do you feel the need to pass judgement on a simple question?

Hmm, glad you know the specifics of my financials

I don’t think anyone doubted your financials this site has never been a suggestion site. There are plenty of car forums, YouTube videos etc etc. In the present time with members of the site losing employment, and so much uncertainty…your post will and is rubbing people the wrong way. Wrong or right…your going to get a lot of backlash especially here with a post such as this. On another note when you find the next fun vehicle share the numbers, people love crunching them and helping to eek out the best deal.

5 Likes

Why the eff does anyone care what strangers say?

If you’re so empty of issues at this exact effing moment, read some magazines. Decide what aspect is important to you, and stop with the subtle disguises.

Jeebus H. Christ on an effing bicycle.

:bat:

Don’t feed this guy.

Please do some research on real cars (Not the M4 grocery getter) and get back to us when you have test driven a McLaren. And that 540 M? Please. The M is on the wrong side of the 5 which means it’s cheap knockoff of my nanny’s car.

Oh I saw you owned a Lexus? What is that? Is that one of those e scooters the kids these days use?

Got to go. Pilot’s telling me the Lear has been refueled. Anybody noticed how much cheaper avgas is these days lol!!! I am flying to London at under 100k cost!!!

Ps. i wouldn’t store my Lawn mower in that messy dump that you are using for “garage” Maybe start there?

Pps Do you have that latest Peloton in your gym? Nordic track is so passé!