Off Topic Landfill 2

Can you send me the link?

Can you send me the link?

Please PM, text or call. These posts will be deleted by a moderator shortly.

2 Likes

Please send me the link

Could you share the link with me please? Thanks!

Hi All!

Need some advise.

I have a 2017 Chevy Malibu premier that has 82,000. Miles no extended warranty. No problems with the car but im negative about 18-20 thousand dollars. I’ve went to my local Mercedes and they can get me in to an E Class 300 by leasing with adding my negative equity but my payment will be about $330 dollars more a month but at the 40-42 month mark my negative will be paid and the negative will be gone. I’m having a really hard time accepting the higher payment but I see the over all pictures. Any one have any other suggestions besides leasing in this situation?

I would post that in a separate thread, but how are you $20,000 negative equity into a low $30,000 MSRP car? Did you calculate that on your own or did somebody tell you that?

Rolled over a lot of negative equity from a previous vehicle.

DON’T DO IT. You don’t need a new car, and not a Benz.

The best advice is to try and pay off the negative equity as much/as fast as you can.

18-20 will take me years.

Just as long as my current loan, which is an additional 6 years.

I’m in a really crappy situation.

@Juliesilva123 - What they said. :point_up_2:

Don’t make it worse by taking your negative and paying taxes and interest on it a third time.

I don’t know how to.

I’m new to this site.

Read this READ ME FIRST: Getting Started With Leasehackr Forum.

98% of the feedback I’ve seen on him has been stellar. Might want to add details or give him a chance to tell his side of the story.

He can easily reply if he wants to.

Are you sure you were given the right phone number? :thinking: That is the complete opposite of my experience last month, and I used Jim’s services based on the incredible reviews he has received right here on LH.

Don’t guess, he can reply himself.

I wasn’t guessing. It was a slightly wiseass comment to express my surprise at his experience since it is in such stark contrast to my own experience and that of many others in this forum.

If I had said “Philly1 might be a new broker in the Philly area who specializes in Toyota trucks and he is just trying to drum up some business.” then that would be a guess. (and no, I don’t really believe that is the case.)

If this is not a guess, then what is? Had I known it wasn’t then I’d have said “don’t be a wiseass”