December lease options for <$250/mo (Upd 12/12/19)

The Hyundai is only $8000 lease credit in FL and no extra state incentives. :frowning:

Credit for what car?

The Ioniq EV.

Per hyundai ad this deal isn’t available in FL.

*Available only in selected states such as CA, CT, MN, MD, MA, NJ, NY, OR, RI, and VT

I know unfortunately. That was my point. :frowning:

@Lvs23 forgot to send you the Michigan deals update, but Encore is still under $250/mo and actually a little cheaper than September;

I was hoping Sierra would qualify and it technically does but you need GM truck loyalty, GMS and a demo so it would be a unicorn type deal.

Thank you! I need to catch up to and update that post. $99 Ioniq took over in the last few days :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha yes. That one is definitely regional. Wonder how many fools from SD/LH called dealers demanding $99 Ioniqs without checking the incentives…

Here is MI :joy: :sob: :man_facepalming:

I even added to the original post list of states where it is available and link to autobytel to check it.
But I didn’t put everything on a silver platter and spoon fed.

But the guy from MD getting it in another state there was no sale and combining it with his own state rebate is a true hack!

1 Like

I have 2020 Tacoma SR AT 4x4 double cab v6 for $161/mo + tax tags if you want to add it to the list. $34k msrp

2020 sr5 Taco $227/mo $37k msrp

4 Likes

damn, that’s cheap!
I will add it.
Planing to update this list this weekend

1 Like

I just looked it over. I’m in Chicago so none of those deals really apply.

These deals are also here to look into your region and see if you can get anything similar. Or even in the state next to yours.
If there is a deal in PA or FL or MA, it doesn’t mean you can’t get something similar in Chicago.
It may not be exactly same but there is a list of cars that are worth looking into if you are on a budget.

1 Like

It’s almost Ioniq!!

1 Like

Ok. I think I’ve captured most of what I found for commuters offered on the forum without having to ask to provide the deal. I’m sure there are many more if you ask.

These deals listed where the user doesn’t have to ask and can find it easily within the post. If it’s not in the post - it is not on the list.

@dealers and @brokers
Let me know if you think I need to add/adjust the list.

Finally got around updating this list for Nov.
So far only checked the same participants as were on previous months.
Some fell off the list.
Have not added any new offers as I still need to catch up what’s new publicly offered without pinging anyone for sale.

Unfortunately, not including any of the Toyota dealers like @Cody_Carter as they aren’t allowed to publicly share their info.

1 Like

I have a Tacoma for 197 + TTL. Ohio valley (Pittsburgh/Cleveland area)

1 Like

Passport Sport $249

For MA Residents-

2020 Corolla LE
$199/Month
$199 @ Signing

Includes all taxes and fees

$199 Broker Fee

Can save even more with military or grad.

2 Likes

You guys get some good incentives up there. I think I’m around 200++ on corolla

My 2020 sr and sr5 tacos are still well under $250 this month

2 Likes