December lease options for <$250/mo (Upd 12/12/19)

I have a Tacoma for 197 + TTL. Ohio valley (Pittsburgh/Cleveland area)

1 Like

Passport Sport $249

For MA Residents-

2020 Corolla LE
$199/Month
$199 @ Signing

Includes all taxes and fees

$199 Broker Fee

Can save even more with military or grad.

2 Likes

You guys get some good incentives up there. I think I’m around 200++ on corolla

My 2020 sr and sr5 tacos are still well under $250 this month

2 Likes

But not a single Ally or US Bank dealer in all of New England :slight_smile:

@Jrouleau426 - yep, I saw your Taco deals and they are on the google list:) Both SR and SR5

1 Like

Added deals from @LeaseConsultant, @mani_is_kool and @Bostoncarconcierge

Passport from @Swift added in the honorable mentions as it still has $1k DAS before tax and reg thus blowing past $250 mark.

4 Likes

According to the calculator, the @Swift does not have 1k das before reg + tax. Its 350 NY new registration fees(maybe includes the doc) and a 695 bank fee, unless I missed something. I think the 8.875 NY taxes included in the upfront is what makes the das seem high.

The rule I’m trying to have a box is to exclude Tax and DMV - those vary for everyone.

But if you include bank fee which is upfront in this case and everyone pays the same gets you above $250.

1 Like

Here’s a shout-out to @Lvs23!

7 Likes

Nice add, although, I would suggest a different name outside of “commuter car.” Technically every car is a “commuter car.” A 150k Tesla is a commuter car, but impossible to get at 250 or less.

Mainstream, entry level, run-of-the-mill? IDK what the answer is.

Kudos to @Lvs23 for taking the time to do this, and my suggestion is not intended to poo-poo the overall effort.

2 Likes

Oh, wow! Thank you @michael

2 Likes

“Cheapo”? I’ll think of something:)
I just think commuter is something cheap to commute to work.
Tesla is a luxury commuter from $ side.

Added few car from @GeorgeCSL for CA. Yet again.

CA is again ahead of everyone publicly listing their deals while New England is hunting down every last one BMW loaner. And few Infinity, Lexus.

2 Likes

Not a broker/dealer, Texas
Was shopping for my wife, got an offer for a $39k 2019 X1 loaner, need to have $1,000 OL and 1-pay. Total is $6,000 which is $250/mo even.
I’m sure one can still squeeze some more juices and potentially get it<$250/mo even without OL

Maybe just remove any adjectives?

Cars at $250 or less

1 Like

I’m ok with that. Let’s see how that would work :slight_smile:

Added a Sentra SV for $149+T&F for black friday!

eye twitches

no they actually did release $500 for this weekend on the sentra, calling it black friday cash…

2 Likes