October 2020 VW and Subaru Hacker Deals

Atlas SEL Premium is already on the spreadsheet.

Sorry so $508 missed the rest of the sheet.

Got any lease deals on a 2019/2020 GTI SE manual or auto @ 12k miles per year? Thanks in advance!

1 hour turnaround time is actually very fast. That likely involves several moving pieces (getting credit approved, paperwork ready, vehicle ready, paperwork signed, any finance adds) across multiple employees, who all are working on other deals simultaneously. There’s also always going to be extra checks and precautions taken on a 5-6 figure purchase.

1 Like

This is a fundamentally wrong way of thinking.

Sorry @rubbergash but this is too juicy for me not to chime in. 1 hour is great turnaround time, this isn’t McDonalds, if a credit decision alone is done in an hour, great! Aforementioned paperwork, someone at VWFS has gotta say, meh we’ll take that, we have to detail the car (some sit outside and outside is gross).

Nobody is insane enough to hand you the keys to a 3 year 5-6 figure asset rental without a credit check, seeing if you are an exporter or associated to one (more so for brands like BMW, MCB, Porsche, and JLR), and if needed proof of income.

1 Like

Your welcome for the bumps, I was paid off.

1 Like

Any decent leases on Legacy Sport or Limited?

This sounds like an eternity unless the credit report is a complete disaster.

San Francisco?

interested in the SEL Atlas.

And then…

Last Post Going into the weekend.

The inventory is rocking, and the deals are straight fire.

See the deals here: October 2020 VW and Subaru SOCAL Hacker Deals

Call me if you want to set an appointment, and I can have your car waiting and ready when you arrive.

We can do the entire process in approx. 90 minutes if you have pre-selected a vehicle.

Seth
Hacker Hotline: 442-273-6566

Hi Seth,

Do you have Tiguan SEL Premium R-Line with 4MOTION?

Thanks

We had one that sold over the weekend. I do have SE-R Line Black package available.

What color?

Looking for a Subaru Forester lease but in SC. It has to have eyesight and blind spot monitor. Are there any deals available given the distance?

Last post going into the weekend.

The inventory is Stacked, and the deals are hot.

See the deals here: October 2020 SOCAL VW and Subaru Lease Deals

Call me if you want to set an appointment, and I can have your car waiting and ready when you arrive.

We can do the entire process in approx. 90 minutes if you have pre-selected a vehicle.

Seth

1 Like

OK,

Huge shipment of 2021 Crosstreks hit the dealership last night before we closed. When I say huge, I mean huge! 79 Crosstreks on the ground ready to go.

We have slashed the pricing for hackers by an additional $1000. The sheet has been updated with 2 Crosstrek offerings. (But pick anything in stock and we can hack it up.)

Who wants a 1% Crosstrek deal?

See the deals here: October 2020 SOCAL Subaru and VW HAcker Deals.

Seth

Any deals on a purchase of a GTI SE w DSG? Looking for $29k+TTL

I was off today but i will put it together for you tomorrow.