October 2020 VW and Subaru Hacker Deals

OK Hackers.

October is here and the deals are scary good.

Just getting the hacker sheet going.

See the deals here: October 2020 Subaru and VW Hacker Deals

Call me if you want to set an appointment, and I can have your car waiting and ready when you arrive.

Seth
Hacker Hotline: 442-273-6566

2 Likes

Is the WRX typically not a good lease?

They lease great, but there has been a shortage of WRX inventory.

Do you have any news on VW E-golf’s?

The e-Golfs are long gone. Waiting for our first I.D.4 to arrive.

1 Like

WOW, TIL and I just looked it up and ya that’s a cool EV

Do you ship to VA? Interested in Outback premium.

Are those expected this year? I thought US wasn’t going to get them until well into 2021.

Factory says we will have at least one before the end of the year.

Do you have any Outback Limiteds?

Can you give more info on atlas Sel ?
Color ext n int n 4 motions?

Time to crank up some Hacker Deals. The inventory is as fresh as it has been in months. The deals are as hot as they have been in months.

See the deals here: October 2020 VW and Subaru Hacker Deals

If you are in SOCAL and in the market for a VW or Subaru, hit me up.

I can work a Hacker deal on any car in my my inventory.

Call me if you want to set an appointment, and I can have your car waiting and ready when you arrive.

We can do the entire process in approx. 90 minutes if you have pre-selected a vehicle.

Seth

I threw a couple of burners up on the Subaru Spreadsheet.

How about a Subaru Impreza Hatchback for $0 down plus drive offs. $177 plus tax per month?!?!?!

It doesn’t get much better.

See the deal here: October 2020 Subaru and VW Socal Hacker Deals.

We can do the entire process in approx. 90 minutes if you have pre-selected a vehicle.

Seth

1 Like

I wanted to give a shout out to @rubbergash and team for having everything ready to go and exactly as listed here on the forms. Was in and out of the dealership in a little over an hour with my new Subaru Outback. This was the easiest car purchase ever. Call Seth on the Hacker Hotline: 442-273-6566 and get your deal today.

3 Likes

It takes us an hour to do a Lease Hacker Deal. I think that is a reasonable amount of time given all the logistics and paper work.

3 Likes

We had a great Hacker Weekend with Hackers coming in from as far as 200 miles away. The deals are hot and the inventory is good.

See all this month’s deals here: October 2020 VW and Subaru Lease Hacker Deals

Seth

How about a Black Jetta R-Line with Cold Weather Package? Term 36/10 FICO over 800
Thanks,

Atlas sel premium for 36/10k on 740-750 credit. How much?

Are you in SOCAL and ready to lease one or do you just want to know how much?

Yes in Socal