NYCLIFE Main MAY Deals thread - Land Rover - BMW - Audi - Volvo. We buy leases! Crazy Defender deals

2022 Volvo XC60 B5 Momentum Loaner deal

$487+ tax/msd/inceptions
Including Loyalty

2022 XC60 B5 Inscription Loaner

$528+ tax/msd/inceptions
Including Loyalty

344x258

2022 XC60 T8 Recharge Special

$679+ tax/msd/inceptions
Including Loyalty
66k msrp
Advancved
Climate

Hi,
Any deal on 2022 X5 45E?

Anymore of these left? I’m interested!

Which one?

The BMW 530i

Hi. I am interested in the XC60 B5 momentum loaner deal! Can you inform me how to proceed?
thank you!

I am interested in the BMW 540i. can you provide specs and information? I test drove the car this past saturday in northern NJ

@nyclife Is the Audi S4 deal still available like stated in the spreadsheet?

PM Sent Regarding Volvo Loaner Deals

Is the X4 still in stock?

@nyclife I have a 2019 XC60 Momentum lease which will end in March. Can I trade this and get into the XC60 Recharge? Looking for zero upfront(positive equity from my current vehicle). Only if possible. Please let me know. Thanks.

Hi, can you do out of state deals (Nevada)?

NYCLIFE,

I sent you an em but have received no response. I am looking to order a 2022 BMW X3 M40i, and can wait for delivery up to about October 2022. do you have any available, or any allocations coming up? Please advise ASAP as I am trying to get a deal in place this week.

Tx.

2 Likes

FEB UPDATE:

We can place orders for all, Volvo is the only brand that truly has inventory on the lot. Highly recommend them if you need something quick!

5 series is very strong on orders!

1 Like

what is the wait time on a X5 xdrive 40i

Can you trade in a lease Volvo to get a new one? I would like to use the positive equity towards the new lease. Looking for a 22 XC60 Recharge. Let me know please. Thanks!

1 Like

ALL Land Rovers can be ordered at MSRP with base rates

Shoot us an email: qobrien.carq@gmail.com

with your order and zip!

@nyclife…I’ve sent you a DM regarding the LR Defender (line 10) on your spreadsheet. Waiting to hear back from you.

Is Defender 110 X-Dynamic (line 11) available?

1 Like

Email sent