NYCLIFE Main MAY Deals thread - Land Rover - BMW - Audi - Volvo. We buy leases! Crazy Defender deals

HI :slight_smile: im looking to lease a velar, is this the only one you have available?

:exploding_head: :exploding_head: End of the year PUSHHHH :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

We have remaining allocations on the following models
M340
M550 3.25% special
M850
X1
X3 30i
X5 40i
X5 M50i
X6 40i
X6 M50i
X7 40i

PLUS instock Volvo XC60s, S60s, and XC90s and any Land Rover Order

You can order a Q7 for 6% off MSRP? what’s the typical turnaround

Sent you a dm about x3 30i

Omg me too, ive been waiting for this M240i. Why isnt any one offering this one in the deal sheets?

2 Likes

@nyclife Any chance you can get Defenders for those of us in west coast if we sign in person? Would love to order with MSRP and base rate MF.

I do not sorry!

They are so hard to get right now unfortunately.

Are these available / applicable for WA state residents ?
Is shipping/delivery a possibility ?

1 Like

We can ship pretty much anything but our LRs

Are you able to take orders on Volvo XC90 T8’s?

Yes I can order and I have instock.

Hello
In the market for a 2022 Audi Q5/Q5e P+/Prestige.
Please let me know if you have any allocations and what does the wait time and lease breakdown looks like. Happy to talk in Dm as well. Looking to have it shipped at 98011

Hello - I’m in the marked for a 2022 Volvo XC90 Momentum 6 seater. Please let me know if you have any available. Thank you!

Yes shoot me a pm or email me at qobrien.carq@gmail.com

Thanks - will send you a PM.

Are the new orders for Discovery/Defenders still coming in without options like adaptive cruise control/HUD/360 degree camera because of the chip shortage?

This would be good to know

Hello,
I’m in the market for a Defender. Possibly an order for one if you can help. Thank you.

Just sent a PM for a BMW x3 or an Audi Q3 (white) which ever is available the soonest.