Nyclife - good deals at a competitive rate

They may not be as good as the ones you had, but they will still be very good. Geely is really aggressive and builds a lot of them. Besides, sedans don’t sell, kind of :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry end of year I meant, I’m waiting for XC90s to get good inventories for those are building up

So the incentives that are there currently, will be staying still?

Don’t know if they will be exactly the same, but they’ll be similar per my dealer.

Cool, looking forward to those XC90 deals!

Dealer’s don’t know in advance. Just make educated guesses.

1 Like

I decided to hold out for an end of year S90 deal, the dealers near me were still a bit higher than I wanted. I’m not sure I’m sold on the extra length of the 2018 model though. Hopefully, the A plan bonus will stay elevated throughout December.

It also gives me a month to try to find a hack into the MS Reserved program to get a $5k Lexus GX460 bonus certificate for my wife. Then I can pick up a fwd s90 and save a few bucks.

Anyone know what the best deal on XC90 in NY has been so far?

Big difference is extra 4.5" in the back (which is great for us as my wife is back there with our new baby for a while) and panoramic sunroof (again, cool for wife and baby). Otherwise not too many other differences.

Also the packaging, many of the things on the 2017 are standard on the 2018. Major things include Blind spot assist and pilot assist.

1 Like

Good call. Yes, its loaded. Thanks again, bud. Start looking for a 2020 XC90 for me:)

No problem, enjoy! (20 characters)

1 Like

Removed as I got a broker

Sent a pm - looking forward to working together

sent pm and email. hope to hear from you

sent an email let me know if you think you can make those numbers happen

My Retainer, unfortunately, now has to be strictly enforced. Two deals in particular where customers have 100% cut me out of the deal. This fee is due BEFORE pricing is discussed. I can still tell you if I think the car will fit in your budget or not but, cannot tell you pricing, msrp, or (of course), which dealer its at. Sorry to my loyal customers, but some people can ruin the fun for everyone.

9 Likes

+1 - Show me the money …

Just when I was hoping that people had some shred of honor and decency. Basically amounts to theft of services.

1 Like

The most recent case of this was on one of my volvo deals. Once the individual cut me out of the deal, I asked the person why’d they do this. They replied saying I wasn’t giving them bottom dollar and that’s why they didn’t end up going through me (they claimed they knew what these cars go for). They went to my same person at the dealer and told them they’d sign right now if they could beat my price (mind you my dealer doesn’t know that this is my customer) they saved a whopping 2 dollars per month. They tried to hide behind the fact that maybe it wasn’t the interior color they wanted.

Synopsis: they wanted my pricing, but wanted to do the deal themselves without paying my fee. They first came to me with numbers other dealers were giving them. I beat it by 1k

1 Like