Nyclife - good deals at a competitive rate

@vip12yz Uhh, do you understand how brokers work?

3 Likes

UPDATED EMAIL: excellent.auto.consulting@gmail.com

1 Like

Interesting. You had an approximate savings of about $35 per month if you would have put down MSDs into both deals. Assuming broker fees of $200-$300, you are on the upside about $1000. Not sure how you got there with both selling prices within $300 of each other? Anyway. Great deal.

They raised the MF on the first deal

That would do it! Why didnā€™t I think of that? :joy:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: NYCLIFE Brokering, [California, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Florida]

Again I do apologize for that demo the Volvo exec didnā€™t want to give up. Hopefully getting a new car of the same Msrp over a used one makes up for the inconvenience.

No need to apologize. Both you and the dealer makes me happy in the end. Thatā€™s all matter.

I would like to extend my sincere thanks to @nyclife for his assistance and advice on making sure I was on the right path with all of my research, data, and reasoning for my upcoming purchase. He is knowledgeable, patient, and if you need his his full suite of brokerage services you would not be disappointed and would recommend him to anyone who does not want or have the time to do all of the research and dealer engagement on their own. Thank you again!

1 Like

@nyclife I sent you a PM the other day, please get back to me at your earliest convenience. Thanks!

Sorry Iā€™ve been swamped. Iā€™ll get to it.

Another happy client of @nyclife here. Professional, prompt, and helped make a great deal come together. Will definitely be working with him again for my next lease.

So what did you get? S90 or S60?

He got the 90 for the deal I put up.

Details and pics, you know where? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like
1 Like

Do you setup clear expectations what you can and canā€™t get upfront before taking non-refundable fee?

For example: on MY18 X5 if someone is looking for x%age off, you can tell upfrontā€¦itā€™s doable or not possible before person hire you for the deal.

Iā€™ll email you in detail what Iā€™m looking for.

Yes, I do. I tell you if your price is unrealistic or not.

2 Likes

I mean, I kind of have too on these forums, plus, people have come to me with saying that my S90 deal is overpriced and they want to be in the mid-low 2s. Iā€™ll just politely say ā€œI donā€™t think I could be of much service to youā€

1 Like

Send them to @vhooloo LOL

1 Like