CARQ Brokering, [NY, NJ, PA, CT, VA, MD, DE + Nationwide Shipping (all but MA)]

, , , ,

Thanks Russ enjoy the new Mazda!

1 Like

I wanted to thank Quentin for his hard work and professionalism. He was extremely easy to work with, and my wife and I are very happy with Mercedes GLS450 we leased through him. He arranged delivery from Pennsylvania to New York, and made the process painless.
I recommend him highly and plan to refer family and friends.

Thanks Quentin!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Note I am off until the 6th, will be in and out.

Note still on vacation until the 6th. Thank you!

Going through some stuff this month will be in and out.

Hey ive been trying to confirm thru PM if the car is being built or going thru a dealer swap? Its been 26 days since my last PM with no reply. Trying to relay some info to my family member who is getting the car.

No problem, Iā€™ve been away. I didnā€™t know if you wanted to stay in the loop or not as its a family memberā€™s car. The dealer has tried to reach out to your family member to no avail. Just getting through all my PMs now, thanks for your patience.

She said she hasnā€™t received any emails or phone calls. Last she heard from you was the dealer was going to try and get a higher msrp car and that was on june 17.

All she wants to know is when she will have the car. She was expecting it to be built from the beginning of June in a 4-6 wait as you said. Who does she have to call to find this info out?

A big shout-out to Quentin (@nyclife ) who helped me get a Mazda CX-9 Touring with a Premium package (MSRP $41165) for $356 monthly, 36/12K, with $1337 drive-offs for NJ tax and registration. This is an extremely competitive price for a Mazda. Quentin is great! The communication was simple, straightforward. Everything was as agreed over PM and email and I spent a total of 5 minutes at the dealership. Keep up the great work @nyclife! Iā€™ll be a returning customer if I am in the NY/NJ area.

2 Likes

Quentin is the man! Got my wife this 19 cx5 touring with preferred package for $249 a month.

Quentin handled everything, my wife just signed and drove off.

I even forgot to bring my debit card and Quentin worked his magic to make it all come together.

I canā€™t recommend him enough!

1 Like

Reviews only

Iā€™m on vacation this weekend!

2 Likes

Extremely busy these next two days, responses will be delayed

Reviews only

I should have posted this a while back but just wanted to say how easy it as working with Quentin. He got me exactly the car I wanted for a great price and would happily recommend him to anyone looking for a broker. Love my BMW 530e x-drive

1 Like

Going to be busy until Saturday!

I have to give a big shout out to @nyclife!

I contacted Quentin about a month ago looking for a new lease. Being that this is my first-time leasing I was a bit fickle with my decision making, which would have made any broker drop me as a client haha.

Thankfully, he stuck with me and answered all my questions making process as easy as possible. After letting a few cars pass (my fault), I was ready to go for my second option. Then Quentin surprised me BIG TIME with a car I didnā€™t even think was possible in my price range.

Ended up getting a Volvo XC60 T5 R-Design for $309 a month! Insane! I couldnā€™t be happier with the car. I arrived at the dealership and they had everything ready to sign. The process was seamless; I was in and out in no time. Def would recommend!
:100::boom::pray:

7 Likes

A happy 5-star experience here with Quentin. Never heard of him before joining the forums not too long ago - but found him like most others, through searching here on the site.

He dealt with my anal retentive special build spec, dealt with a manufacturer issue where I couldnā€™t get an option late in the 2019 model year, so had to wait on a 2020 - and my agreed deal didnā€™t change one bit - thatā€™s the mark of someone who knows how to business, and boy has Quentin delivered.

Iā€™ve always prided myself on doing very well negotiating my own leases in the past, but for this vehicle I simply didnā€™t have the time to invest. Quentin exceeded my own best expectations, for the minor add-on of a flat rate fee - what better service could I have expected.

All went fantastically, including coordination of taking delivery of my new car at the manufacturers plant so that I could make a road trip out of the long journey home.

What a great day - Yes, that was today. Iā€™m nowhere near home yet, but the experience has left me so very happy and surprised at the ease, that I couldnā€™t hold off on posting this review.

A great experience - as long as he is in the game, Iā€™m done negotiating my own leases.

Thanks Quentin, much appreciated!

1 Like

Thanks Teo, enjoy the XC60. Love the color!

1 Like