šŸ’Æ NYCLIFE MAY Volvo/Polestar Updated deals! Polestar starting at $128/mo [NY/NJ/PA/CT]

PMā€™ed! interested in XC-60 Core

2 Likes

What is this deal with 0 MSD. Just not sure if the calculator is giving me the accurate number when I start changing things.

Also I have 6 months left on my S60 with 19k miles so thereā€™s some equity.

1 Like

do you still have deals on xc90 or xc60?
looking for 2 or 3 yr leaseā€¦ have costco.

Yes please look at our sheet. thanks!

Here is another one for all!

Hands down the best deal on a luxury three row in the market.

2023 Volvo XC90 B6 Core AWD demo
VEHICLE SOLD

Great deal! What kind of wheels are on the demo?

1 Like

Do you have silver color only?

Hello @nyclife - I saw the recent Leasehackr news about XC60 deals for current S60 owners or lessees. I have a very good lease on a 2020 S60, currently about 20k miles and lease will be up in late June 2023 (term sheet here: Fart Car Deal: Volvo S60 T5 Inscription).

I was planning on buying out this car once the lease ends since the residual is so good (really low at about 23k). But if thereā€™s a good deal to be had for a 2 or 3 year XC60 lease, Iā€™m listening. There are some scratches on the front left bumper but I could get those fixed up if need be. Now I live in the DC area and have family in NY so I can get up to the northeast without too much of a problem. Thanks! Open to feedback from all hackrs here.

@nyclife do you still have this deal?

This will go by the end of the day!
Denim/Charcoal

DEMO 2023 Volvo XC60 Core:
Including Aplan, Costco and Volvo loyalty
Sold

7 Likes

Damnā€¦ nice priceā€¦ if only I had access to A-plan AND loyaltyā€¦ Hate these loyalty rebatesā€¦ this or during BMWā€™s epic leasing year.

2 Likes

Amazing deal - photo isnā€™t Denium Blue though, and I doubt for that payment it comes with those shoes.

4 Likes

I think it is.
Most Core trims with $53,5k stickers have 19" 5-v spoke wheels.

Iā€™m pretty sure the photo is a B6 AWD Ultimate with the 21ā€ 5-V Spoke wheels, but hard to tell from the angle of pic. I am sure that isnā€™t Denim Blue, guessing Silver.

1 Like

Yea, the color is definitely differentā€¦

He never posts the actual photos. I suggested providing a disclosure before.

3 Likes

It would be easy to mix up those photos on a phone camera roll, but itā€™s difference between a $1M dream house selling for $800k or $400k - one is a steal, the other is too good to be true. Those numbers on a B5 Demo are sick, on a B6 Ultimate :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Call me 646-523-6566

Any way to get this out of state if we pick up?

Weā€™ve seen a large increase in hackers trying to cut us out of deals. For that reason we are not posting pictures of exact vehicles.

4 Likes