NYC METRO - 2023 Kia Sportage SX Prestige AWD Shadow Matte - 39 months remaining - $484.51/month, $1k DAS UPDATED!

Looking to get out of this lease without having to owe a penny. Seems like car is in demand so thoughts would be appreciated.

As has others have mentioned (and this is not meant to be a harsh comment but just recognition of the group here), you will likely have better luck on a different forum than this one. This board is, for lack of a better term, made up of bargain hunters. You will probably need someone who is a regular retail type buyer who happens to really want your car and be willing to perhaps overpay a bit for it on a retail sale. If the car is in demand, (honestly I have no idea as I do not follow Kia at all) then posting it in various online marketplaces may prove fruitful. Photos will also help immensely.

5 Likes

As @spockvr6 said, LH is for bargain hunters. Your effective payment for the Kia Sportage is $567/month for 48 months. That’s no bueno even if its loaded. LH members hardly go over 36 month lease b/c that’s pass the warranty period. Your best bet is probably Swaplease or some other platfrom.

But contact Kia Financial and see if you can sell the car to Carmax, Carvana, etc. Find out your buyout price and see what buyers are offering:

Sorry to be that guy, but why? It’s a 2023 and not even a year old.

Just saying cause there’s definitely potential that you’ll have to eat some of what you invested into it to get out so is it really worth it?

What’s the new car you’re getting?

I can see that you have been preserving your sanity and not following the EQS super thread

4 Likes

From a Kia to an EQS lol, that’s LH effect :sunglasses:

4 Likes

May I ask why you’re switching the car? I was planning on getting the Sportage.

Super threads are often impossible to keep up with. I was following each individual EQS thread (more or less anyway) until they got merged then I bowed out, haha.

2 Likes

You mean to tell me you don’t wanna wake up and read 120+ posts all repeating the same questions?

3 Likes

Suggestions on how/where to do this?

Making amendment to this deal…2k up front instead of 4k. Need car off my hands asap.

List of places to sell or value your car online - Wiki - FORUM | LEASEHACKR

Yeah none of those will get me out clean…

So no more plug in hybrid version? :wink:

Nobody in LH will either.

Lol nooo. I just need to get outta this thing.

Kia dealer maybe?

or reading “your deal sucks, LOL” every 5th post?

1 Like

Bro ……are you done finding your EQS? Is deal finalized?

If so, congrats.

Now you need to do some real shopping around for someone to buy your kia. Take a bunch of pics of your car. Email every dealer near you. Ask them if they want to buy your car and if they will take pics for appraisal. If so, send picture. Take hugest offer

Have you called KIA to confirm if you can even transfer the lease?