NY: Getting insurance on a new lease?

Yeah gonna call when I’m free today, honestly nuts. No accidents, no tickets, great credit, what could go wrong :sweat_smile:

Insane ask them why. How’s your credit?

How old are you? What car are you trying to insure?

I was able to secure him a quote today at $275 a month, really good quote given where he is!

2 Likes

My man killed it in less than 3 hours

1 Like

What kind of car are you trying to insure?

Got it insured but the BMW M340i

Still seems high but a lot better than what you had before…:man_facepalming:

Worst by what measure? I switch to them from Geico because they were significantly cheaper with better coverage.

lol…another insurance thread where one person pays less with company X than another person pays with Company Y.

People, this is not out of the ordinary. There are tons of facets that go into your insurance premium, such as location, vehicle, age, coverage limits just to name a few.

Saying 1 company sucks vs another really has no bearing on anything other than your personal situation. The best thing you can do is price out all the companies, or to hire an insurance broker.

You switched to who???

Not going based on my own personal experience that would make no sense and have nothing to do with anyone else…it’s known rates

Huh?

@XxHaimBondxX switched to them because their rates were cheaper than Geico.

All the insurers you mention (Liberty, Allstate, State Farm, Travelers) were all ridiculously high in comparison to my current Insurer. Laughably so.

That’s not to say they won’t be less expensive for someone else based on their situation vs mine.

What should I be paying monthly from your perspective? This is before DD course kicks in knocking off 10%

If that’s the lowest rate you got that’s what you should be paying. DD definitely helps not too bad to do online

To Liberty, the case you’ve rested.

Um Huh?..

I’d trust the insurance broker you worked with who knows your entire situation over some unknown on the internet that knows nothing about you.

Am I giving any advice?? NO

Relax tiger. That was a general statement and not directed to you.