😊 NurseAl - June HYUNDAI - NJ Dealership

Hi Ally,

Are Kona Limiteds still out of stock? If so, may I please get pricing on a Kona Ultimate in White or Gray. My fiance is a hospital worker so I don’t know if this helps. We live in 11358. 36/10

1 Like

Do you work with NYS dealers on electric cars?

Hi @evme !

Unfortunately, only NJ at this time.

Hey Ally, any deals this month on a g70 3.3?

@Eugenef - Will message you tomorrow!

JUNE numbers are still valid for Hyundai through the weekend until 7/6. Not sure what July numbers will bring - but inventory continues to drop.

Good Morning Ally, if you get a chance today, can you please follow up on this? Thank you!

Good afternoon Ally! I saw you mentioned that currently Genesis cars aren’t leasing well but was wondering what kind of deals are out there for:

Genesis G70 2.0T (basic or elite)
Black/White/Blue exterior , Black interior
10,000 miles

• Whether you’re a first responder (EMT, Police officer, Hospital worker)? yes first responder
  • Recent grad past 24 months? no

I went to my local dealer and wasn’t that impressed with the pricing but also wasn’t sure if this is how Genesis dealers are nationwide at the moment.

Thanks in advance!

Hello @NurseAl Ally, my brother is interested in a Hyundai Kona SEL AWD
Sonic Silver
Grey Interior
7500 miles, 36months
His zipcode is Dover, NJ 07801
Not a first responder
Not a recent grad
No loyalty
He has 2 payments left of a Mazda, lease matures in Sep 2020 but would do something for kona now.
Please let me know if any inventory.

Thanks!!!
Eric

1 Like

I am behind about a week with messages, and I am sorry. The new month programs started late in July, and I am trying to compile everything together.

@Eugenef - Especially delayed in getting back to you, I’m aware.
@kimunist - Yes, the Genesis lease programs aren’t great. It is also highly regional. I have seen some deals in Texas (with tax credits) that are a lot better, but overall - Genesis charges a premium for their leases, and dealers don’t have much room to work with.

I am happy to refer both of you to another Genesis dealer that discounts well, but I don’t formally work with.

@NurseAl Did you get a chance to see my inquiry.to you?

1 Like

Hi @Orangeman96

Yes I did! Please give me a few days. Quite behind with the inquiries, as the programs started late this month.

Ps Kona stock is pretty limited. And 10k is the lowest miles allowed

Great @NurseAl
Keep me posted!!!

1 Like

Hello @NurseAl what would a quote look like for:

• 2020 Hyundai Elantra SEL
  • Exterior: Fluid Metal
  • Interior: Black
  • 12,000 Miles per year
  • Zip code 07306
  • Not a first responder, not a recent grad
  • Tier 1 credit

Please let me know if you need any other info. Thanks!

Hi @NurseAl looking to lease the following,

• Hyundai Sonata SEL Plus
  • looking for cheapest one color don’t matter :joy:
  • 12k/yr
  • Zip 11001
  • no other rebates eligibility

I have a Santa Fe SEL 2.0T Demo if anyone is interested. MSRP around $38k.

Inventory is general is not very high for this trim. It includes all the options in the SEL + Premium / Convenience packages.

Please send a PM if interested.

I am off for the weekend. You can send me a PM if you are interested in the Santa Fe SEL 2.0T demo or an electric car. Otherwise, will reply later this week.

Respectfully, if you just want my quote because you are trying to get your local dealer to reduce their price, please find a different way to do so.

It is also important you let me know your budget or price range when you message me; I have flat pricing and am not going to change numbers on you regardless of what your budget is. However, if you have an unrealistic budget that I can’t meet - it is easier to just establish that early on.

1 Like

Have some Kona EV options available. These are only FRONT wheel drive vehicles.

For NJ customers, considering the NJ state EV rebate - effective prices start in the $240s a month range with first month + $1650 inception fees at signing (SEL Trim).

You can also add on any incentives you might qualify for.

Hello @NurseAl what would a quote look like for:

• 2020 Hyundai Sana Fe SEL AWD 2.4L w/ convenience & premium pkgs.
  • Exterior: Various
  • Interior: Black
  • 12,000 Miles per year/ 36 Months
  • Zip code 11566
  • First responder eligible, not a recent grad
  • Tier 1 credit

Please let me know if you need any other info. Thanks

1 Like

I will be away for at least 2 weeks, possibly longer.

Will update once I return.