😊 NurseAl - June HYUNDAI - NJ Dealership

Hi @Rino002

I believe the Kona EVs sold… I will check for you tomorrow, and whether there are any 2020 incoming!

alright… yeah im just looking for a cheap lease

Hi, is there any June list out yet? Or too early for that?

Hi @wacked

Not sure yet if I will do a Spreadsheet this month. The time spent making it vs. the results from it weren’t what I hoped.

All deals (except Palisade) are still $1000 under dealer cost (and still well below invoice).

1 Like

Didn’t see any spreadsheets. Seems like you’re one of best brokers for Hyundai though. Looking to lease a Sonata Limited in Portofino Gray

15k miles
36 month or whatever is recommended
$0 due / first month das
800 credit score

No trade in just yet.

Located in Reinholds PA 17569.

Thank you

Not one of the best

The best

4 Likes

Thank you. I don’t any spreadsheet, and I don’t see the incentives on Hyundai’s site for June yet, either. How would I know what the dealer cost is?

@NurseAl think we are waiting for a new spreadsheet correct?

@berent, It is only 6/3 and programs probably didnt come out until yesterday. Couple that with @NurseAl being an essential healthcare worker, might want to give her some time. She also said above she is not sure if a spreadsheet was worth doing this time around.

1 Like

@MrSo0h0o I understand, thanks for clarification

Thank you @Bostoncarconcierge and @MrSo0h0o!!

@Robuss76 - I’ll send you a PM in a few days with a ballpark! The Sonata Limited isn’t the best when it comes to leasing, especially at 15k miles a year.

@berent - To be candid, the spreadsheet is worth doing if I get a decent number of sales. My fee isn’t that high, IMO. The “across the board” pre-incentive discounts are as deep as I’ve seen (except Palisade), but the programs aren’t exactly like US Bank Toyota truck residuals, lol. If you have a specific vehicle you’re looking for in the meantime, let me know what you’re interested in.

1 Like

June prices are better than last month, but inventory has slimmed down a bit.

No shipping and no dealer trades. In-stock only. You are welcome to come to the dealership for local pick-up in NJ if you’re from out of state.

Minimal discount on the Palisade for me. I would suggest getting it only if you plan to finance. Otherwise, I would suggest a Volvo XC90 (I have a contact at Volvo and can assist).

No public spreadsheet this month, but you can text me with the following:

• Model and trim you’re interested in (please check the Hyundai website for the build).
  • Exterior and Interior color choices.
  • Miles per year needed.
  • Zip code.
  • Whether you’re a first responder (EMT, Police officer, Hospital worker)?
  • Recent grad past 24 months?
  • Loyalty is ONLY if you have a current Hyundai, and you’re getting a new Sonata. No conquest.

Hi NurseAL,
What would it look like for
Hyundai Sonata SEL
Exterior: Calypso Red
10k/12k miles per year
Zip:07302
Rest not applicable.
let me know if any other questions

Nice deal for NJ residents. Wish that deal on the Ioniq electric was in NY as well, hopefully I can land a good deal come July on one of them.

Pmd you for the electric ioniq

@shindesh - Follow up PM sent.

@EdiggZz - Yes, Ioniq Electric is definitely good for NJ residents with the $0 sales tax and $4250 NJ credit (Plug-In Hybrid NJ credit is $725)… NY has their own electric vehicle incentive programs ($2k I believe - not sure of the terms/provisions), but it has to be purchased directly from a NYS car dealer. Likewise, for this NJ program - the credit is only given to NJ customers who purchase from a NJ dealership.

@Agaidau - Thank you :slight_smile:

Update: 2 fully-electric Ioniq Limited sold yesterday. Price is a little higher for the remaining ones, but not much.

Fully-electric Ioniq LIMITED
MSRP ~$40k
Net effective payment for 36/10k is $210 a month, and is for NJ residents only with the new electric vehicle rebate program. That includes all inception fees.

Ioniq Plug-In Hybrid SEL
MSRP ~$30k
Net effective payment for 36/10k is $264 a month, and is for NJ residents only with the new electric vehicle rebate program. That includes all inception fees.

My fee is $499 for these… BonusDrive will give you $250 post-sale.

Out of stock:

• Ioniq plug-in Hybrid SE and Limited (Fully-electric Ioniq still available).

• Kona SE, SEL Plus.

• Kona Electric.

Can you please send me a quote for 2020 sonata SEL Plus, Hampton Gray, 10K, ZIP 07601

Thanks in advance!

@MR01

PM sent.