😊 NurseAl - June BMW - (Custom orders & Nationwide Shipping) - NJ / NY / PA and Surrounding States

Impressive that you list and recommend other brokers. I bet you’re a pretty awesome nurse also!:+1:

6 Likes

You’re a class act all the way

6 Likes

Are you able to ship cars now?

Hi @Ryan_Baker - Yes, we can ship nationwide. Inventory is limited though, and I only ship from one of my dealers.

Thank you @maxdriver and @Bostoncarconcierge!!

1 Like

Have a few East-coast 330i loaners if anyone is interested. No shipping please.

No more SoCal deals for the rest of the month for me. Hit up @avocautos for some nice NorCal deals.

1 Like

Hi @NurseAl, do you have any X3 xDrive30i available?

Yes, there are X3 available, but please PM me your info with the format noted above. No X3 loaners…

Hi @NurseAl, I send you a PM. Thanks.

JULY UPDATE for custom build i3

In addition to the Ioniq Electric NJ car deals (see my Hyundai thread), can also do a 2020 custom build i3 for 9% off before incentives.

NJ Sales Tax: 0% for NJ residents
Loyalty Incentive: $3000 (can’t substitute with Corporate)
Lease credit: $7500
36/10k: 58% residual
MF: 0.00099

MSDs won’t cost you much, so you should do them.

Additional NJ State Incentive for NJ residents: $3150 to $3825 - depending on mileage range.
Minimum lease term: 36 months (can’t do 24 months).

Effective monthly will be in the $100s/month for NJ residents with Loyalty, with inception fees up front - but of course will vary depending on the MSRP of your build.

My fee: $499

Please read the terms and conditions on the website to make sure you qualify. https://chargeup.njcleanenergy.com/eligible-vehicles

This deal is best for NJ residents.

No more SoCal deals at this time.

Also, if you are in NorCal, hit up @avocautos for some great numbers!

1 Like

Thanks for the shout-out @NurseAl - we can help w/ SoCal, too!

Ps. - love the deal on the i3!

1 Like

I will be away for at least 2 weeks, possibly longer.

Will update once I return back.

I can see my company’s name in the BMW Group Corporate Sales incentives website, does it mean that as an employee I can do a private lease and get the $2000 incentive on a 330i new/loaner? or is this incentive for commercial lease?

Sorry for the dumb question, but I am not familiar with the incentives I might be eligible for (if any) and that would be cool to know. (I know I can’t get loyalty).

You should be able to find somewhere within your company perks the discount and discount code. Maybe ask someone at your company. I have limited experience but my corporate fleet = loyalty amount. That doesn’t mean it always will or all companies get the same corporate fleet.

Short answer - we can’t answer this for you. Check with your company.

You should be able to find the relevant corporate discount at this website. Assuming you are eligible, the discount applies to a your regular old lease. That being said, there are a lot of restrictions. For instance, corp does not stack with conquest or loyalty, nor does it allow for the BMWCCA post-sale rebate. I’m also 90% sure you cannot do USAA or PenFed with corp. There is a bit more info in the BMW lease wiki. I hope this helps!

2 Likes

Yep, I did exactly that, went into my corps’ perks website and clicked on the BMW ad, it sent me directly to the BMW Group Corporate Sales website (which is what’s mentioned in @mf44’s message).

That’s what I see in our corps’ perks website:

Earn up to $3,000 on a new BMW… This program is offered nationwide through your organization and is available to customers that lease or finance their new vehicle through BMW or MINI Financial Services only.

So I believe it refers to a personal lease (i.e. not a corporate fleet or commercial lease, etc.), right?

As per other incentives, I am not eligible for Conquest/Loyalty anyway.

Yes, that’s correct.

2 Likes
  • Scroll down 2/3rd of the way to the drop down menu.

• If your employer is on the list, have a certificate emailed to you.

• For a personal LEASE, the Corporate incentive is equal to the Loyalty incentive (with a few exceptions, like the i3). However, Corporate can’t be combined with anything else except the standard Lease cash, whereas Loyalty can be combined with a bunch of things.

• You will need a recent paystub from that employer in order for you to get the Corporate incentive.

• You otherwise don’t really need to contact your employer to get this discount.

2 Likes

Thank you! These were the exact same instructions that were given to me on the perks website before it redirected me to BMW’s Corporate Sales Program website.