šŸ”„ APRIL Jeep Deals (CDJR) - GC 4xe $312/mo w/ Loyalty; $245/mo Hornet PHEV w/ Conquest; + Inceptions DAS

Yeah, its called Beacon Title Agency, unfortunately sometimes they can be less than stellar, but we can always print another temps if thereā€™s plate delays.

Can confirm Iā€™ve had other dealers use beacon (MA dealer for NY registration) and it wasnā€™t amazing.

At this point though I wouldnā€™t be sure if the holdup is with the company or with the dealerā€¦I wish there was a tracking system to monitor this. My friend had a similar issue with an out of state dealer in the past. Not sure which company they used but there was no way to track

Hopefully I get them soon

Your sheet still shows 10% off on charger scat pack orders why you are not honoring that ?

Iā€™ll just leave this hereā€¦ For all my MA HACKRs - Used a RMV runner with out of state dealer

3 Likes

SXT, R/T, GT - 10%

Anything above that is case by case and usually close to MSRP

What is case by case ? You guys said 10% off I sent the build sheet then you said msrp ? msrp I can get from dealer too.

1 Like

Thought I clarified this above

10% off SXT/GT/RT

MSRP or one off deals as posted

how long does it usually take from when the car is shipped to when it arrives at the florida dealer? Tracker says about 30 days but seems oddly long?

Depends. What usually happens is itā€™s sent via rail or via truck to the regions holding facility.

In Floridas case it is in Orlando. It then sits there until it is assigned a truck to be taken to the dealer. Again, dealer canā€™t speed it up or slow it down

I know itā€™s out of your/dealerā€™s hands, just looking to see what timing has been like for others.

Your e-mail said different, but itā€™s ok.

Mind posting a screenshot?

1 Like

Wonā€™t do that, itā€™s not ethic. I understand them dealer changed their terms last minute I guess, I sent my built to place an order 10% msrp scat pack wb, they said dealer wonā€™t do that.

Rubicon 4xe black on black with sky top on the ground ready for delivery. Please let me know if available .

Please email Nick@autoleaseninjas.com and he can confirm if it is still available. Please make sure to include name and zip code.

-Matt

Two In Stock Deals to Take Advantage of @ 13% off - Expires on Monday Night. Posting these up here since the North East gets $500 in extra rebates on 4x4s. Instructions to lock in on the spreadsheet - please read them. Hope everyone had a great holiday!

Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4

• MSRP: $46k+
  • PMT: $422
  • Drive Off: 1st & DMV (~$500 For Most NE States)
  • NJ Taxes & Fees Included
  • Calc Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR
  • $999 Flat Shipping to Anywhere in Metro NYC Areas (NY, NJ, CT, etc), or Eastern PA.
  • Rebates: Lease Cash, Black Friday Bonus Cash, Jeep Private offer

Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x4

• MSRP: $48k+
  • PMT: $437
  • Drive Off: 1st PMT & DMV (~$500 For Most NE States)
  • NJ Taxes & Fees Included
  • Calc Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR
  • $999 Flat Shipping to Anywhere in Metro NYC Areas (NY, NJ, CT, etc), or Eastern PA.
  • Rebates: Lease Cash, Black Friday Bonus Cash, Jeep Private offer

Re: the Jeep private offer - it should pop up for most people on Jeeps website just by building a jeep grand cherokee online. @wantingadeal is the master of getting it to pop up, so hopefully he can share his tips.

More Deals:

Auto Ninjas Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sale 2022 - Google Sheets

1 Like

@AutoNinjas any white in stock? For grand Cherokee altitude cyber Monday?

Laredo is white/blk
Altitude is blk/blk