Not Signed: Mini Cooper Countryman S All4 - Signature

Can you rate and evaluate this for me before I continue?

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Countryman S All 4 - Signature
MSRP: $38,905
Selling Price: $35,015
Monthly Payment: $397
Drive-Off Amount: $397
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12k
MF: .00107
Residual: $23,343
Incentives: $2,500
Region: NY
Leasehackr Score: 9.1
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

This should be in “Ask the Hackrs”.

In any case, 10% looks decent but have you verified MF/RV/incentives on the Edmunds forum?

Sorry new here, but the MF / RV / Incentives is line with Edmunds for August, I am also getting an extra $500 for the corporate rate.

Nice! So there doesn’t seem to be that many levers left to pull except for the discount then… have you searched on LH for other MINI deals? There have been a few MINI posts in the last few months, but not many. Just for an idea of what the discount % could be…

Yea, I tried squeezing them for more of a discount, but I do not believe they are budging. I wanted to be at $385, but the only comparison I could find was priced higher than this;

If you could get away with 10,000 miles instead of 12…that 1% bump in the residual would probably get you to your target of $385. I would also definitely consider max MSD with that you’d save another $25-30 month,

I have done 10,000 in the past and it cuts it close, the extra 2k is piece of mind for me. NY unfortunately does not allow MSD : /. I am going to see if I can get another $500 out of them which would drop me to $385.

I think the sis correct. You might ask them to drop another $500 t0 $34515. But, allow them to bump the MF to .00110. Interest rate bumps from 2.57% to 2.64% but gets you to $385 and allows them more $$$ in FI

Checkout calculator: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=MINI&miles=12000&msd=0&msrp=38905&sales_price=34515&months=36&mf=0.0011&dp=0&dealer_fee=85&acq_fee=925&taxed_inc=2500&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=60&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=6.5&demo_mileage=0&memo=&zero_driveoff=true&totalLeaseTax_radio=true

Oh really? I did not think of that…I wonder if they would go for that - here is to the final leg of the race! I guess I will see if I can pull a little more, even though it’s been a nightmare to get to this point.

Yes, dealers it all the time. They don’t care where they profit as long as they profit. It’s a negotiation…give and take each way. If they know…you know the in’s and out’s of leasing you’ll be in a stronger position to get to your target payment. Most of the folks on this site know more than most car salesmen will evert know about leasing. Just be professional and talk from strength. Best of Luck my friend.