Considering leasing this 2021 Grand Cherokee L Altitue
MSRP $46475
EP Pricing: $43581
First Responder: $43081
Score: 8.3 years

39months @ 12k miles = $493/month
$1000 down = $466/month
RV 60% and MF .00094

Thoughts on this? My last lease was a Ram 1500 with a score of 12.3 years. With the current inventory situation and a lot of the dealers around me not wanting to honor the EP pricing this might be the best I can do. I have a 2019 Traverse for trade in with about $6500 in equity which will be a good check back in my pocket, which is the only reason I’m looking at leasing.

Just keep your Traverse.

You can order a 22 from some of the brokers here for several percent better. Might be able to apply affiliate as well. I think it was still available on the gcl.

I wouldn’t mind, I love the Traverse, but it has ~50k miles and has been acting weird with the transmission lately, which is still within the 60k powertrain. I just don’t feel like its something I hold onto if its going to have problems later and we can get rid of it now.

I reached out to Clutch just now. Thanks for the suggestion and we’ll see how it goes. I will hold off on the quoted GCL for now.

1 Like

Good move, GM is having all sorts of problems with that transmission

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.