Not a putrid lease...Subaru Forester with ASPCA

Replaced my lemon today. Had ASPCA…took two days after making contribution…very simple process.

2023 Forester Limited: MSRP: $36750

36/10…$460/month, $250 drive off (applied $750 loyalty coupon.). Includes 9.5% LA tax. Could have saved some money by buying at 3.9%, but wanted put option on the car if economy/cars collapse. If not, Subaru still lets leasees sell to third parties…so tax savings could offset aquisition/higher interest rate (4.8%). Covering all bases!

Basically paying about $90 more a month than identical car pre-pandemic (Feb 2019)…but car now lists for 2K+ more, and obviously interest rates are higher…can’t expect to pay the same. I’m just happy to have paid a couple thousand under MSRP.

Dealership and entire experience couldn’t have been more pleasant. Feel free to message me.

7 Likes

Nice deal all things considered with inflation. How did you find the dealer that would take that discount? Did you ask prior or made the contribution then searched?

In SoCal many dealers are taking VIP, just call a few, i found at least 4

Thank you! You may want to post this info in the signed area too with your terms.

I asked beforehand, though my wife donates regularly to ASPCA anyway. I didn’t really look around as this dealer had no mark-ups or addendums on any vehicles, and it was only about 10 minutes from my house. Can’t use a CC for drive off though!

1 Like

Nice deal!

Do you have a Calculator?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.