Norcal Lease Takeover - 2017 Chevy Bolt LT EV - Nightfall Grey Metallic - 24 Months / 22,000 Miles Remaining - $300/mo

I would like to find someone who is interested in taking over my lease payment. I am moving across country in January and cannot take this great car with me. I started the lease in January of 2018, so when the car is ready, there will be roughly 24 months remaining. I pay $328/mo to GM Financial, and am willing to add some money to make your payment a flat $300/mo. The car currently has 7,600 miles on it, and is allowed 30,010 total. You should be allowed roughly 900 miles/month once you take possession. The car is in excellent condition, and already contains HOV stickers. I did claim the CVRP, so that is not available. It also has the DC Fast Charge option (with portable cable) and also contains the Driver Comfort/Convenience Package (heated steering wheel, Heated front seats, heated mirrors, autodimming rear view mirror). It also has the Driver Confidence Package (blind zone alert, RCTA, backup assistance camera). Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions. Car is located in Roseville, CA, 95661.

Keep in mind with GMF, if anyone takes it over, they must be from CA. GMF won’t transfer across state lines.

Correct, thank you for pointing that out (I presumed it was known by the title).

Car must remain registered in California. Also, there is a $595 lease transfer fee.

Be aware that if you don’t keep the vehicle for 30 months, you will lose all or a prorated part of the CVRP.

“Rebate recipients who do not retain the eligible vehicle for the full 30–month ownership or lease period will be required to reimburse CARB all or part of the original rebate amount.”
https://cleanvehiclerebate.org/eng/terms-and-conditions

Yes, I am aware of that and have already set aside the 66% payback to the state.

I’m kinda interested but I have no idea the condition of the vehicle so that worries me.

Art_Tom,
I understand your concern, but I can promise you the car is in excelllent condition. I take great pride in my cars and I think the pictures show that. Are you in NorCal? I’d be happy to let you have a dealership inspect it. Let me know.

I’m actually in Santa Clarita, north of LA. Congrats on your Red Sox.

All, this lease takeover is in the process of being transferred. Will advise if the deal falls thru. For now, transfer pending.

Transfer completed.