Noob needs lease advice

Hi. Total noob here when it comes to leasing, I’ve never leased anything in my life. But my grandmother’s lease of her 2019 Acura RDX SH-AWD (base) is about to expire, and she offered to let me buy it out at the extremely low residual (~$19000), IF I can find her a replacement vehicle (small luxury SUV) at a similar price to what she was paying before. I looked into the lease contract, and the it looked like she was paying ~$480/mo after taxes and fees (but please, tell me if that sounds too low).

Anyways, as I have no experience with this stuff, I don’t know if that’s possible or not. The quotes I got off some manufacturer websites seem extremely inflated, like a mazda cx-50 turbo (~$39000 destination fee included) for $587/mo! So I ask you, is it possible to lease a small luxury SUV at my grandmother’s previous price? A little bit more expensive than before is acceptable, but the prices I found online would suggest that it’s not possible. Thank you for all your help!

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3