Noob: Leasing a demo Volvo XC60

Looking to lease a XC60. I’ve been researching and reading and watching videos and reading threads on here like crazy. I’m in Florida.

I found a vehicle I like at a local dealership. it’s a 24 XC60 B5 Core Dark. 7700 miles, demo. The dealer is quoting me as a new lease.

Question 1 - Does factory incentives apply to a demo lease? I.e. if the mfgr has rebates, would those apply to this?

Question 2 - How do I find what a good discounted price should be on a demo vehicle? I tried KBB but its too new. First round of pricing is at 14% off of MSRP but i’m unsure what that includes (doesn’t spell it out on the quote, not sure if incentives are included (see question 1) etc).

1 Like

Have you looked at the Marketplace across multiple states

1 Like

I have… But I have a trade with negative equity. I’ve talked with some brokers and they aren’t interested.

I do use their deals for Intel, but haven’t seen anything that answers my questions.

The mileage is too high to make any sense vs. new one. All incentives apply, but you may be out of warranty, depending on the lease term and mileage. Plus you will most likely need new tires.

1 Like

They call it CPO. But new on the sales sheet. I need clarity on this, but they’re calling it CPO with Volvos CPO warranty.

Good point on tires.

@thevolvoguy knows how CPO lease works. I’ve never heard about Volvo doing CPO leases.

1 Like

You can make a demo a cpo. This increases the factory warranty to 5 years unlimited miles from date of original in service.

You should shoot for 17-18% off on a loaner for unicorn status

1 Like

My one and only unicorn was at 20.5% off.

1 Like

It’s not 1985 anymore grandpa you cant buy a house for a stick of gum and a letter from the local church

2 Likes

It was MY19 in 2019 lol
Edit: I lied, it was 20.15% lol

3 Likes

Remember prior to feb 24 volvos had 2% larger margins

Thank you sir! I’ll fight the good fight and see what happens. They’re at 14% currently.

Still… It was an aged unit (10 months old) and the GM gave me all amortization.
Also got 14.4% on a 4 months old XC60 Inscr loaner in 2022. That can count at that time, too .

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.