Non-Automotive Deal Hacker - Post Your Deals Here!

Gadies and Lentlemen:

There are already at least two credit card threads and at least one travel thread.

2 Likes

If i have to stand in line for a self-checkout register, its not really scan and go! At first i thought you used it just like sams club and i thought i was doing something wrong but its the same you have to get to a self checkout you can’t just leave and my sole purpose of using scan and go is to avoid the line

Yes, that’s why I wrote this:

2 Likes

Yes, you do have to stop at self-checkout but the Walmarts I go to generally always have at least one if not more open now as they have virtually eliminated cashiers and converted those cashier lanes into self checkout.

Maybe all the cashiers are now too busy opening the locked cases and working Theft Prevention?

No issues with your thread.

But 23 posts in we already have people heading to India and Spain. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

and Walmart…

4 Likes

Skiplagging is a method i often use for international flights. A different variant of skiplagging is to add an additional trip in the middle of a round trip itinerary ( making it multicity) which also saves hundreds ( thousands in business class) . Currently traveling in this itinerary: LA-Istanbul-Berlin-Istanbul-La for $3400 business class in Turkish Airlines . Original intended trip (La-Ist-La) was $5600. Sure, not everyone can and want to add another trip in the middle of a long one but I actually enjoy seeing another country and practically get paid for it.

The trouble with this is when you don’t actually take one of the flights, quick and easy way to get all of your award points taken if they catch on.

1 Like

I’ve flown breeze many times from Akron/Canton to Charleston and I’ve never had a bad experience.

2 Likes

The grocery delivery isn’t available in my area. I’ve never used the scan as you go with Walmart (you have to bag anyway, so I don’t see much gained there). I have used the scan and go for Sams Club and it is a nice feature.

:arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up:

For those who didn’t see this earlier.

1 Like

Where is Jon when you need him.

At Walmart, using scan and go while also looking at flights to Madrid that will have Grubhub ready upon landing.

This is only in select stores right? No stores in LI have this.

I think that is correct.

Also keep in mind that most produce still has to be weighed and liquor and other stuff that might be able to make meth or whatever has to go through some kind of person at checkout.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

4 FREE tickets to Busch Gardens for :us: military veterans and retired veterans . :hugs:

Registration ends July 9, 2023 and tickets are valid through July 30, 2023.

tampa Veterans Discounts for Park Admission | Busch Gardens Tampa Bay

williamsburg Active Duty Military Discounted Tickets | Busch Gardens Williamsburg

Offers extend to any :us: Active-Duty Military (Army, Marines, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard and Space Force), Activated or Drilling Reservist, or National Guardsman currently serving

2 Likes

The ones i go to always extremely busy and lines are long even at self checkout so it defeats the purpose, only reason i got it is because of amex plat

1 Like

If anyone wants it for cheap diy project, for $2 you can’t go wrong
https://www.walmart.com/ip/AuraLED-Music-TV-Strip-6-5-Trimmable-Adhesive-LED-Strip-Lights-with-Music-Sound-Conversion-Remote-Control-and-Customizable-Colors-and-Modes/471985764

1 Like

Nice.

Here is another DIY hack for all sorts of stuff for $7 on Amazon. Amazing how well this stuff works.

https://tinyurl.com/5n8v46vs

This awesome indoor air cleaner (for a 2k+ SQ home, smaller ones are also available) is also a steal right now if you have Prime @ $399. We have one and it kicks ass.

https://tinyurl.com/23day8xh

2 Likes